iOS 8 beta 5 is out. Submit feedback and bugs here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

austriak

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
My main App Store issue is that I will install an update and then it will act as a though it had not been installed and want me to update again. Not a big deal to me but I have had this since beta 2 or 3. I love this beta though.

avmsam

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
i've had this problem in some of the betas but it eventually just updates the particular app that was giving trouble.

Steve Penny

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
My main App Store issue is that I will install an update and then it will act as a though it had not been installed and want me to update again. Not a big deal to me but I have had this since beta 2 or 3. I love this beta though.

I've had that once so far, and then a few issues whereby numerous apps wouldn't update at all - but a hard reboot fixed it.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Unable to turn off 3G or LTE. Is there any fix available...?

Maybe try a reboot. After reading your post, I went to Settings - Phone and easy disabled both Cellular & LTE. I have an iPhone 5 (Verizon) running iOS 8 beta 5.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
One bug that I have noticed is when someone sends me an iMessage and it's the first one in the conversation I won't get it at all, but from the second one on I will get them fine. And this is per person. SMS messages send and receive fine.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
One bug that I have noticed is when someone sends me an iMessage and it's the first one in the conversation I won't get it at all, but from the second one on I will get them fine. And this is per person. SMS messages send and receive fine.

I haven't had that problem, thankfully...:)

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I haven't had that problem, thankfully...:)

Well I have tested two devices sending iMessages to my iPhone and both had the same outcome, I won't receive the first iMessage in a new conversation but the second one on I will receive fine. SMS message are not affected for me.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Well I have tested two devices sending iMessages to my iPhone and both had the same outcome, I won't receive the first iMessage in a new conversation but the second one on I will receive fine. SMS message are not affected for me.

Well, hopefully, the problem will iron itself out for you...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro