iOS 8 beta 5 is out. Submit feedback and bugs here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Have anyone tried how to share contact on iMessage? I was able to do that on 7.1.2 but on the iOS 8 beta 5 there is nothing like that or no option to share contact and all that.

Sent from my iPhone 5S Gold

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Have anyone tried how to share contact on iMessage? I was able to do that on 7.1.2 but on the iOS 8 beta 5 there is nothing like that or no option to share contact and all that.

Yes there is. The method is exactly the same as iOS 7. Locate the contact, scroll down and select "Share Contact", and then select the method you'd like to share it.

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Yes there is. The method is exactly the same as iOS 7. Locate the contact, scroll down and select "Share Contact", and then select the method you'd like to share it.

Thanks. I totally forgot that was the way to share contact anyway.

eb_therebel

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Beta 5 is out. Feedback/Bugs thread

Battery life has been pretty amazing so far (5s)

Did you do a clean install or just update your 5s? Battery life for me was pretty horrible. I would literally watch my battery tick away right before my eyes

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums app

jaymojones

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
Did you do a clean install or just update your 5s? Battery life for me was pretty horrible. I would literally watch my battery tick away right before my eyes

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums app

I didn't do a clean install and my battery life has been amazing as well!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone else having an issue setting up Gmail in settings to use with the stock email app? Everytime I set it up it never takes.
As you back out of the "advanced" section to the "account" page, be sure to tap "Done" in the upper right. I missed that once before and about went nuts. Took me 2 days to figure what I had missed. :)

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone had an issue with Instagram with beta 5 or even beta 4? I am trying to setup my Share settings for Twitter and I continue to get the error - "we couldn't connect to Twitter. If you see this error repeatedly, tap Learn More to visit our Help Center." Help center didn't help. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it but no luck. Tried it in Beta 4 and was hoping it was fixed in Beta 5 but no luck yet.

I'm still running beta 4 & my IG sharing works perfectly. I'll try it out again once I d/l beta 5.

chris_26

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
If i install beta 5 with out a developers account. Would it get locked once the phone restarts and ask to log in to a dev account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2