iOS 8 beta 5 is out. Submit feedback and bugs here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iknrisms

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Interesting. The past two days I've been receiving the sign-in to iCloud/enter password thing that was persistent in the first one or two betas. Anyone else getting this? Randomly started happening. Hopefully fixed with tomorrow's release!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Interesting. The past two days I've been receiving the sign-in to iCloud/enter password thing that was persistent in the first one or two betas. Anyone else getting this? Randomly started happening. Hopefully fixed with tomorrow's release!

Yes.

mousse04

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site

Same here

Envoy? de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Do you still have photo stream and camera roll in the photo album? Last time I tried ios 8 beta, I couldn't find photo stream or camera roll in the photo album.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I don't use iCloud so I have no idea. But when I first installed the beta on Thursday I kept getting sign in popups.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S (beta testing) using Tapatalk

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Do you still have photo stream and camera roll in the photo album? Last time I tried ios 8 beta, I couldn't find photo stream or camera roll in the photo album.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Photo stream is MiA for me still in beta 5

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Photo stream is MiA for me still in beta 5

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Photo Stream is now combined in Recently Added under Albums as well as under Photos. If you try to delete a picture from any of those options it will say "This photo will also be deleted from Photo Stream on all your devices, and from an album."

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Ok now my receiving iMessage issue is very sporadic, I might have to turn off iMessage if this gets any worse so I don't miss any messages.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Downgrading my 5S back to 7.1.2 and while doing so I found the iTunes icon on the connect to iTunes screen is now red:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408384378.783407.jpg

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Observed it on last Tuesday while restoring to iOS 7. I wonder why apple made it red??? May be they are going to change iTunes logo??? but red looks weird to me:(

I think that's what color the logo is in the Yosemite beta release, so I'd say it's likely because a logo change is happening soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox