iOS 8 Beta 4 for developers is available - Discuss bugs etc. here

Status
Not open for further replies.

iknrisms

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
I had the same issue in a poor coverage area with my iPhone 5. As long as I stay in good coverage I am seeing better and better battery life and just started using the "hey Siri" command while driving to send a text. Works well so far. I have issues on my iPad mini retina with screen orientation but that is a small complaint.

I used to be able to do the "Hey, Siri" in the car to send a text, change music, etc. But now i can't tell whether it's trying to pick up my voice via speaker or iPhone hardware. It's plugged into via aux so I would think my car speakers but Siri can never hear me. Blah

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I used to be able to do the "Hey, Siri" in the car to send a text, change music, etc. But now i can't tell whether it's trying to pick up my voice via speaker or iPhone hardware. It's plugged into via aux so I would think my car speakers but Siri can never hear me. Blah

Sometimes you have to speak louder or speak very clearly.

ethansawicki

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
Well beta 5 can't come soon enough. The quick reply bug is starting to get to me lol. But it's funny I figured something like that would of happened sooner rather than this far along in the betas.

austriak

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I actually think beta 3 ran better for me. Beta 3 was pretty close to flawless for me. I did the OTA and have since restored using the IPSW. It is definitely still stable enough for me as a daily driver but definitely more issues for me.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
So far over the past week I am having mixed results. It is stable enough to use as a daily driver, however I am very ready for the next beta. Still having lot's of issues with iMessage between my Yosemite MacBook Pro and my iPhone 5S. Can't for the system to work correctly.

Sent from my Parallels Virtual Platform using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The quick reply feature works well on my device and I use it often, but I hate not being able to use any punctuations with it....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro