iOS 8 Beta 4 for developers is available - Discuss bugs etc. here

Status
Not open for further replies.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I actually like it this way. Less clutter. I actually never used the photo stream album. I always went through the moments to view and delete photos.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

I actually don't see them. I took a photo on my ipad and it is in photo stream there but not in collections or recent on my iphone. If I take one with my iphone it does show up on the ipad in the stream

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I actually don't see them. I took a photo on my ipad and it is in photo stream there but not in collections or recent on my iphone. If I take one with my iphone it does show up on the ipad in the stream

Just tried it on my iPad as well. It showed on my iPhone like it should.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Are they both on iOS 8? My phone is but my iPad are not. Where are you seeing it on iOS 8? In collections under that day?

iPad is on iOS 7. iPhone iOS 8. It's under collections within a few seconds of taking the picture. Make sure you're on wifi

Fateont

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
Iphone 5 on the Rogers network here in Canada. Everything worked fine on ios 8 beta 3, after I did the update to beta 4 all of a sudden my phone no longer can receive calls. If anyone calls me, it rings once and goes straight to voicemail. On my phone a notification pops up saying I have a missed call, but my phone doesn't ring. I made sure It was not in do not disturb mode, tried resetting my network settings, did a hard reset, and pulled my sim card out and put it back in. Restored my phone as well, Still no luck. Anyone else experiencing similar things? Or does anyone have any other ideas as to what I could try next?

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
iPad is on iOS 7. iPhone iOS 8. It's under collections within a few seconds of taking the picture. Make sure you're on wifi

I tried that. If I take the pic on my ipad on ios 7 it shows up in photo stream on my ipad but not in collections on iPhone on ios 8. But if I take it on my phone it too shows up in photo stream on my ipad.
Does anyone else have this?

Last edited:

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Iphone 5 on the Rogers network here in Canada. Everything worked fine on ios 8 beta 3, after I did the update to beta 4 all of a sudden my phone no longer can receive calls. If anyone calls me, it rings once and goes straight to voicemail. On my phone a notification pops up saying I have a missed call, but my phone doesn't ring. I made sure It was not in do not disturb mode, tried resetting my network settings, did a hard reset, and pulled my sim card out and put it back in. Restored my phone as well, Still no luck. Anyone else experiencing similar things? Or does anyone have any other ideas as to what I could try next?

Do you have "Do Not Disturb" turned on by accident? You'll see a little moon icon on your status bar at the top if you do.

avmsam

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
for those with whatsapp issues i've been told that whatsapp does have a beta version for ios 8 and it can be easily found on the internet. the hard part is using xcode to install it since many non-developers don't really have much experience with it or even access to it.

Last edited:

iPhone4iPad

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
If I try to edit a reply in a forum, through the Tapatalk application, it works up until I have to give a reason for edit. Then the keyboard disappears and the application crashes. Hmm.

Sent from my Custom Gold&Co.
iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
Proud Owner and Founder of http://Zamkato.com

iPhone4iPad

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
for those with whatsapp issues i've been told that whatsapp does have a beta version of their for ios 8 and it can be easily found on the internet. the hard part is using xcode to install it since many non-developers don't really have much experience with it or even access to it.

Could you help me out? I am a developer and Whatsapp constantly crashes.
I did find a version online, and when I installed it through Xcode the application never worked.
The icon grayed out, and Everytime I clicked it, it did nothing /:

Sent from my Custom Gold&Co.
iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
Proud Owner and Founder of http://Zamkato.com

avmsam

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
i'm not quite experienced myself but i'll send you a pm with what info i have.

update:
- pm sent
- i would guess that your issue is that maybe you forgot to create the provisioning profile.

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone else having problems with wifi? My wifi stops working throughout the day. I will have to turn wifi off and then back on to get it working again. Eventually it won't turn back on and I will have to reset network settings.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else having problems with wifi? My wifi stops working throughout the day. I will have to turn wifi off and then back on to get it working again. Eventually it won't turn back on and I will have to reset network settings.

No. My Wi-Fi connection is solid and strong.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

My wifi connection has been solid, no issues yet.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch (beta testing) or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR