When should we expect iOS 8?

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
If you are calling sick on the 9th, say you have analglaucoma. Its a medical term for "I cant see bringing my a-- into work today."

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
It must be a hell of a virus if you think the 10th is on Thursday. ��

See?!?!?!?!? I'm feverish and suffering from hallucinations and such already....

oooooooo look at the pretty pink polka dotted giraffe.....:heart:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Just saying, if you want the features if IOS 8 before it's out try a Zxx

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Thanks for the tip, but what about people like me who are currently running iOS 8 before it's officially released as a finished product?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

What for? So that we can load a BlackBerry with apps taken from Android developers without their support???? Nah....

And oh by the way the WebOS users got to use BB10 before BlackBerry copied it from them, your're using their features on the wonderful Z10...you know, the one without an ecosystem....

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I've got a virus that's developing that will worsen on Monday September 8. I won't be ok until Thursday September 10.

Lol I think my body is actually making it happen considering my throat right now. Even psychosomatically I'm actually getting sick. Lol

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site

Lol

Oh wait, you're serious ?!

I loved BB10. I especially loved it on my Palm Pre and Touchpad and Pixi Plus. I liked it a lot on my z10 and q5.

And having been using iOS 8 for months now as a member of the developer program, I can tell you that there isn't anything I see that even remotely reminds me of BB10. Most importantly, how it's all reliable and doesn't eat my emails and stuff. And has a fully realized ecosystem without having to side load Snap and Amazon onto it and dealing with hoops to get apps working or out of date app versions that won't run (thanks amazon).

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Lol

Oh wait, you're serious ?!

I loved BB10. I especially loved it on my Palm Pre and Touchpad and Pixi Plus. I liked it a lot on my z10 and q5.

And having been using iOS 8 for months now as a member of the developer program, I can tell you that there isn't anything I see that even remotely reminds me of BB10. Most importantly, how it's all reliable and doesn't eat my emails and stuff. And has a fully realized ecosystem without having to side load Snap and Amazon onto it and dealing with hoops to get apps working or out of date app versions that won't run (thanks amazon).

I think the funniest part is that anything the BBers are claiming Apple copied from them, BB actually copied from someone else. Most notably WebOS.

All Apple has done is implement it much better than BB ever could. I think that must be where the a lot of the ****-hurt is coming from.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I think the funniest part is that anything the BBers are claiming Apple copied from them, BB actually copied from someone else. Most notably WebOS. All Apple has done is implement it much better than BB ever could.

Bingo.

Sent from my AWESOME 64G gold iPhone 5s

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Could be the same virus that those kids are catching like a cold type thing. Makes it hard to breath. You guys should see a doctor. Some kids end up in hospital.

Sent from my iPad 4 128GB

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods