iOS 8 Beta 3 for devs available for download. Bugs/Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I just hope that it's as close to polished as it possibly can be by the time it's released to the public. Not how iOS 7 was when it was released. iOS 7 seemed to have gotten better by 7.1

I think it will be as all three betas so far we're pretty stable for me albeit the couple apps I couldn't use. But alas I downgraded back to 7.1.2 to jail break I might check out beta 4 but I don't know might just use jail break until 8 is officially out.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Have you just been OTA updating? Try a clean install of the beta

I can't. I don't have access to a computer. The bugs just disappear and then come back. Doing an iTunes restore usually doesn't really do anything for me. It's just a beta, so I should live with it.

mubashiramin

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
I don"t know whether it was there from first beta, there is reminder option in new mail which will notify when you receive reply to a mail. You can turn quick type on or off just by pressing and holding keyboard changing globe button. (its smile face if you have only default and emoji keyboard on).

Attachments

• IMG_2848.PNG
    IMG_2848.PNG
    76.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2855.PNG
    IMG_2855.PNG
    67.8 KB · Views: 38

tombarys

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
Anyone experiencing any problems connecting to mobile data since upgrading to beta 3? I'm on O2 UK and since updating a few hours ago, no apps or browser seems to be able to connect to the internet. Strangely I have received iMessages.

Thanks, Ste

+1

after unistalling Onavo Extend profile it works again

austriak

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I don"t know whether it was there from first beta, there is reminder option in new mail which will notify when you receive reply to a mail. You can turn quick type on or off just by pressing and holding keyboard changing globe button. (its smile face if you have only default and emoji keyboard on).

I can't recall whether the email reminder was in earlier betas but the globe button to turn on/off globe button was in beta 1.

jaymojones

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
Yeah battery life is really good, Apple is doing well with the optimization

y9egusu3.jpg

Yeah, I've been pretty impressed the last few days

misanthropic

May 14, 2014
Visit site
hello,

I'm having some problems with the app Splashtop 2 Remote Desktop. I'm running ios 8 beta 3 on an iPad mini retina and when i'm trying to connect with my desktop at home... the app instantly crashes.
Does someone else encountered this problem or it's just me and I need to do some changes in the settings app?
Thanks.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
hello,

I'm having some problems with the app Splashtop 2 Remote Desktop. I'm running ios 8 beta 3 on an iPad mini retina and when i'm trying to connect with my desktop at home... the app instantly crashes.
Does someone else encountered this problem or it's just me and I need to do some changes in the settings app?
Thanks.

Since there are no apps in the app store that support iOS 8 Beta's I think your best resolve would be to downgrade back to 7.1.2 ... Developers aren't allowed to use the new API's until iOS 8 is released, while some will tweak their apps so they don't crash in iOS 8 full support just doesn't exist at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro