Status
Not open for further replies.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Grrrrrrr....

Okay I I was able to view Pages and Number files on my iPad right now, with Wifi turned off, so guessing it has not synced and removed the files from view...

Wondering if I could move them some how and then back on iCloud. thus removing iCloud drive symc

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Grrrrrrr....

Okay I I was able to view Pages and Number files on my iPad right now, with Wifi turned off, so guessing it has not synced and removed the files from view...

Wondering if I could move them some how and then back on iCloud. thus removing iCloud drive symc

Copy your files to your computer and then upload to iCloud via web browser maybe?

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch (beta testing) or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Grrrrrrr....

Wasn't Apple suppose to wipe CloudKit, etcetera and all of your stuff was suppose to somehow sync to your iCloud and then back or something like that? I found it:

Apple advises developers that CloudKit data, including iCloud Drive, Photo Library, and Mail Drop will be wiped on July 7 | iMore

Could that be the culprit?

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
I have seen that, but since I downgraded. I just need to toggle off iCloud Drive so I can access my files. Everything I have is on 7.1.2 right now.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
So far it looks like if you upgrade to iCloud Drive you can not downgrade at all at the moment. If you do upgrade it will break pages, numbers, and Keynote and apparently syncing across devices at the moment. I would say use Dropbox if you upgraded for now until iCloud Drive is fixed. For those that didn't upgrade continue to use iCloud documents (or whatever it's called) for now.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch (beta testing) or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Wondering if I load Beta 3 again. Turning off iCloud Drive. Then going back down to 7.1.2 And see if it downgraded my iCloud Pages access.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone with T-Mobile experienced the settings for network disappearing like with beta 2? The VPN settings would erase a few times a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

luvesuga

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Was experiencing random reboots so I wiped my phone and started over as a new iPhone. Everything has been working great for the last 12 hours.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone with T-Mobile experienced the settings for network disappearing like with beta 2? The VPN settings would erase a few times a day.

Oh Lord. No, that is one thing I was happy to see get fixed in Beta 3. Seems like it's not completely fixed. Oy. Happy on 7.1.2 for now. Good luck!

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I did have one phone call issue when a phone call came in and I was actually replying to a thread in Tapatalk. It put the phone call in the background and I couldn't answer it. Has only happened once, but for me at least the phone rang this time as Beta 2 would send them to voicemail.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Well I tried the above and went to iOS 8 and then back to 7.1.2 and no luck iCloud Drive still locked and can't view documents

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site

So far I have not experienced this in beta 3.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

iPhone4iPad

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
My Facebook app and the messenger app don't work properly for some reason.
Anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk 2
Owner and Founder of Zamkato.com
BBM Channel - C002BF8A7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member