iOS 8 Beta 3 for devs available for download. Bugs/Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gazoo2010

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
I have reverted back to iOS 7 but I did have Beta 3 and Wifi calling was working just fine for me. The clarity was much better than cellular. I shall miss that but can wait. Maybe Beta 4 will do it for me and bring me back!

How did you know when wifi calling was enabled? When I had my android device the wifi symbol would change color when wifi calling was enabled.

I could not find any settings in my iPhone 5s for wifi calling...

~S

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
How did you know when wifi calling was enabled? When I had my android device the wifi symbol would change color when wifi calling was enabled.

I could not find any settings in my iPhone 5s for wifi calling...

~S

I don't believe iOS has that kind of indication like Android. I turned it on, rebooted and then tested it by having my cellular off. It was also night and day in the clarity.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I did a clean install this evening. The app store wonkiness is still there, and Tapatalk crashes, but the problem with the Mail app is gone.

ritesh

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
People using the mail app, can you check if IMAP IDLE has been added? Any change from the lowest 15 minute pull for IMAP accounts? Thanks in advance.

wivelden

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
Only issue I have with the mail app is that it doesn't show the correct updated time at the bottom. Mine shows updated this morning but I have had mail since then.
The major issue I have is that the restore from icloud backup has taken a whole day and is still going. The issue is with the photos app. It taking forever to download some photos and also the 'camera roll' heading is a number. Also both the recently added and camera roll both show the same images even though I never used my camera to take some of the pictures. One picture was taken from a website on my ipad but on my phone its shown under both sections which is incorrect. This new change to the photos is confusing with the icloud drive thing

iPhone4iPad

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
My battery life is atrocious! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404899241.084403.jpg
Beta 2 was much better in terms of battery, for me.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk 2
Owner and Founder of Zamkato.com
BBM Channel - C002BF8A7

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Understood...:)

Just found out that the game is coming out July 24th so I won't be putting the beta on my iPhone. I will install the GM on to my iPhone once it's released though.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Ugh... Some how my iCloud got switched over to iCloud Drive... Now on the down grade, documents can not be viewed on the cloud.

Guessing no way to downgrade that part of Apples eco system.

Last edited:

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I have to say I'm not concerned about wifi calling, my carrier uses HSDPA(21 Mbps) for calling anyways (it's also the lowest network my iPhone connects to) so I don't think I will notice a difference.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch (beta testing) or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Ugh... Some how my iCloud got switched over to iCloud Drive... Now on the down grade, now documents can be viewed on the cloud.

Guessing no way to downgrade that part of Apples eco system.

Breathe...:)...and please don't throw your iPhone at the wall....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner