iOS 8 Beta 3 for devs available for download. Bugs/Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just had my lock screen not respond to my touch when I got a notification. I couldn't swipe anything.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch (beta testing) or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Oh wow. Thankfully, I haven't had any problems with the lock screen. In fact, beta 3 is quite stable for me and my usage to this point, but time will tell if it remains stable. I hope so because I really like iOS 8...:)

Bro-row

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Oh wow. Thankfully, I haven't had any problems with the lock screen. In fact, beta 3 is quite stable for me and my usage to this point, but time will tell if it remains stable. I hope so because I really like iOS 8...:)

Exact same for me. I like it quite a bit as well. I actually got rid of my jailbreak and it hasn't even phased me...

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, other than that it's been stable for me on my iPod.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
From what I've been reading in this thread, beta 2 was worse than beta 1, and beta three is worse than beta 2... Am I right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
From what I've been reading in this thread, beta 2 was worse than beta 1, and beta three is worse than beta 2... Am I right?

For me beta 1 was stable enough for daily use, beta 2 was awful went back iOS 7, and so far beta 3 is pretty stable haven't had any major issues.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
And the bug reporter keeps coming back even after I remove it from Notification Center. On the plus side it does work properly.

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
I wouldn't recommend to use beta 3 on a daily driver yet.

Ok thank you. But for the other betas is there a way to get it cheaper than paying $99?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Ok thank you. But for the other betas is there a way to get it cheaper than paying $99?

Yes there is. You can google it. That's what I did. But telling here how to is against the forum rules I guess.

But you have to know 'udid' and 'register'.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Not me, and I've been bombarded with email today. I've yet to experience any problems with the native Mail app to this point. :)

I am setting it up as new. Since it’s NOT my daily driver, it’s not that big of a deal. Just a pain to go through the process. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods