Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Still not convinced. iOS 7.1.2+jailbreak = iOS 8 beta 3? No! Will still wait

Sent from my iPhone 5S

Last edited:

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I don?t use the app, but I?ve seen reports that it?s still crashing under beta 3.

Ouch that was the only reason I downgraded to 7.1.2. I do most of my business with whatsapp. Was giving lots of crash problems. Will wait for more stable one

Sent from my iPhone 5S

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Ouch that was the only reason I downgraded to 7.1.2. I do most of my business with whatsapp. Was giving lots of crash problems. Will wait for more stable one

Sent from my iPhone 5S

Since iOS 8 is using a new font kit, Whatsapp has to release an update in order to fix the crashing issues. Although the problem first showed on iOS 8, the issue has to be solved by Whatsapp. So I don't think that even the final release of iOS 8 will make the current version of Whatsapp to work again

austriak

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Bug reporter still crashes for me when I login...

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch (beta testing) or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Do you have an actual developers account or did you only have your UDID added to one? Without a developers account, it closes after you try to login with your Apple ID. You can register as a developer for free at: https://developer.apple.com/register/index.action

Once you are registered, the bug reporter app should work properly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

andyb488

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
Whatsapp still not working for me, I am stuck at the connecting state is settings.

uninstalling whatsapp and reinstalling seems to work but ive lost my conversation history but all seems good again for now

Last edited:

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Do you have an actual developers account or did you only have your UDID added to one? Without a developers account, it closes after you try to login with your Apple ID. You can register as a developer for free at: https://developer.apple.com/register/index.action

Once you are registered, the bug reporter app should work properly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have two Apple IDs, one paid one free, either one I use bug reporter still crashes on login. And my iPod is registered on two dev accounts, my own and my friends so I can test his app.

Edit: I had to sign in via safari on my iPod first then the bug reporter app worked

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch (beta testing) or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Last edited:

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Downgraded.

Camera app, every 5-10 min would reboot iPhone when taking pictures at random.

Maps would also cause reboot.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Downgraded.

Camera app, every 5-10 min would reboot iPhone when taking pictures at random.

Maps would also cause reboot.
Did you do a clean install? Thankfully, I'm not experiencing any of those things. My device was a bit wonky after I updated OTA, but since doing a clean install, it's been working like a champ to this point, minus the Tapatalk app (unread section only). I've since switched over to the iMore Forums app which is working well.

Last edited:

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Yup clean install. Went to a detail last evening as we are spec'ing out a new Engine. and every 3rd or 4th picture I took I had to wait for the iPhone to boot back up... Annoying, but still....

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Just about to do a clean install on my iPod, I just hope it's not stable enough that I'm tempted to put it on my iPhone...

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Finishing up a 12 hour shift. Battery is definitely improved over beta 2. APN settings have not reset. Keyboard clicks is not coming back on. So far the last 12 hours have been excellent.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
After doing a clean install my iPod is working better so far, boot time is a lot better too.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.