iOS 8 Beta 3 for devs available for download. Bugs/Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

unstoppablekem

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm having storage usage I ssues with ios 8. It says I have used over a GB of data in iBooks, but I deleted all my local copies of my textbooks. I don't know why this is happening. It's even worse because we can't delete iBooks and data inside it now, as it's built into iOS now. Please help. I would post screenshots, but whenever I do here on tapatalk, the app just crashes. I've typed this post like five times already! :-/

Sent from my PlayStation 4 using Tapatalk

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Well this is pretty cool...

When in a text message/iMessage convo, the videos that you send (or receive) no longer open up taking up full screen, it plays in the little chat bubble! I love that.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
where are the "works perfectly fine for me" people at??

*raises hand*

The only issue I am having is with the Tapatalk app crashing. So far, it seems very solid. No OS crashes, no resprings and though it’s been less than a day, battery life seems adequate. This will take some time to see how it plays out, but so far, I don’t hate it. :)

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
*raises hand*

The only issue I am having is with the Tapatalk app crashing. So far, it seems very solid. No OS crashes, no resprings and though it?s been less than a day, battery life seems adequate. This will take some time to see how it plays out, but so far, I don?t hate it. :)

Tapatalk works fine for me

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch (beta testing) or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

luvesuga

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
So jelly, all you guys downloading a shiny new beta! I'm so torn between going back to iOS 8 or stay on 7.1.2 with jail break.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

I was torn too! Chose to hop on beta 3 to see if it was more stable. Just had my first random reboot within five minutes of install, but it wasn't a fresh install.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I was torn too! Chose to hop on beta 3 to see if it was more stable. Just had my first random reboot within five minutes of install, but it wasn't a fresh install.

I had mine to in the first half hour.. I'm now on beta 3 for over 9 hours and haven't had any issues since that one. I'll say this one is pretty stable

luvesuga

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I had mine to in the first half hour.. I'm now on beta 3 for over 9 hours and haven't had any issues since that one. I'll say this one is pretty stable

Just realized that trying to sign in to Bug Reporter caused the reboot. Haven't been able to use it in any of the betas.

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
*raises hand*

The only issue I am having is with the Tapatalk app crashing. So far, it seems very solid. No OS crashes, no resprings and though it?s been less than a day, battery life seems adequate. This will take some time to see how it plays out, but so far, I don?t hate it. :)

Tapatalk only crashes when trying to view a thread in unread, but if viewing in timeline works fine.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Just downloaded it OTA. I feel it can't be worse than beta 2...at least I hope that's the case I'll do a clean install tomorrow.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
i'm doing a clean install soon too :)

My clean install is now compete, but I opted to restore from a backup. With the exception of Tapatalk Pro crashing (unread section), the other things I mentioned no longer exists, thankfully. I'll do more extensive testing tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal