iOS 8 Beta 3 for devs available for download. Bugs/Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
what wall papers are you speaking of? I went through them and only saw the water one that was on the first time i updated to the first beta of is

This is from the link I posted above. FWIW, I don’t use the built-in wallpapers. Ever. So I can’t say whether it is or it isn't.

Screen Shot 2014-07-07 at 12.18.36 PM.PNG

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I don't think those are new. They've been there since iOS 7. Though I think I did see a new one but I can't be too sure.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Ok I've gone through and compared all the stock wallpapers on iOS 7.1.2 & iOS 8 beta 3 and expect for the iOS 8 default wallpaper the rest are the same.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch (beta testing) or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

vincie76

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
Anyone using steps on Health App I think by default steps is using the M7 processor to track your steps
gajuja6a.jpg

andyb488

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
Anybody else have an issue with the music app?

I have two with iTunes Match on I just get a black screen, with it off there are no options along the bottom only the option to go to store

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
So jelly, all you guys downloading a shiny new beta! I'm so torn between going back to iOS 8 or stay on 7.1.2 with jail break.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
whats that exactly? is that just where you can call from macbook?

Allows you to make phone calls when you have no signal but where WiFi is instead available. It's extremely handy and the call quality is better over WiFi too. I just tried this by calling a friend first via cellular and then via WiFi. WiFi was crystal clear.

iknrisms

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Anyone like the new swipe to delete/dismiss feature? I kind of liked the dismiss button rather than an awkward looking "X".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Allows you to make phone calls when you have no signal but where WiFi is instead available. It's extremely handy and the call quality is better over WiFi too. I just tried this by calling a friend first via cellular and then via WiFi. WiFi was crystal clear.

How can I enable that on my iphone5S? I'm with AT&T, is it only people with iPhones or can I call anyone ?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
How can I enable that on my iphone5S? I'm with AT&T, is it only people with iPhones or can I call anyone ?

AFAIK, it has to be enabled by the carrier before you can use it. Currently only T-Mo offers it as I understand it.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site

You can call anyone which is why it's huge for a lot of people, especially when it comes to international calling. Right now it is T-Mobile. AT&T and others will likely offer it but my guess is that they will charge for it.

matthewjagiela

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Same here. I turned on steps and I got nothing.

Okay I figured it out. For me I put it on the dashboard and restarted the phone then restarted it (power + home) and then it updated with the information from the m7 from what seems to be before the update even took place today. It's really cool I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro