Unread view in Tapatalk works if you turn this Tapatalk setting off.
    [Unread Behavior OFF]
    Thanks for this info. Nice find.
    07-09-2014 08:24 AM
    How did you turn it on? I am not seeing it in settings....

~S
    Do you have a T-mobile brand iPhone? If so, it should be found via Settings - Phone

T-Mobile confirms that Wi-Fi calling is coming to iPhones on their network with iOS 8 | iMore
    07-09-2014 08:25 AM
    Ugh... Some how my iCloud got switched over to iCloud Drive... Now on the down grade, documents can not be viewed on the cloud.

Guessing no way to downgrade that part of Apples eco system.
    Last edited by John Yester; 07-09-2014 at 09:11 AM.
    07-09-2014 08:27 AM
    I have to say I'm not concerned about wifi calling, my carrier uses HSDPA(21 Mbps) for calling anyways (it's also the lowest network my iPhone connects to) so I don't think I will notice a difference.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch (beta testing) or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    07-09-2014 08:32 AM
    Ugh... Some how my iCloud got switched over to iCloud Drive... Now on the down grade, now documents can be viewed on the cloud.

Guessing no way to downgrade that part of Apples eco system.
    Breathe......and please don't throw your iPhone at the wall....lol
    07-09-2014 08:32 AM
    Grrrrrrr....

Okay I I was able to view Pages and Number files on my iPad right now, with Wifi turned off, so guessing it has not synced and removed the files from view...

Wondering if I could move them some how and then back on iCloud. thus removing iCloud drive symc
    07-09-2014 08:35 AM
    Grrrrrrr....

Okay I I was able to view Pages and Number files on my iPad right now, with Wifi turned off, so guessing it has not synced and removed the files from view...

Wondering if I could move them some how and then back on iCloud. thus removing iCloud drive symc
    Copy your files to your computer and then upload to iCloud via web browser maybe?

07-09-2014 08:37 AM
    Grrrrrrr....

Wasn't Apple suppose to wipe CloudKit, etcetera and all of your stuff was suppose to somehow sync to your iCloud and then back or something like that? I found it:

Apple advises developers that CloudKit data, including iCloud Drive, Photo Library, and Mail Drop will be wiped on July 7 | iMore

Could that be the culprit?
    07-09-2014 08:42 AM
    See attached
    Attached Thumbnails iOS 8 Beta 3 for devs available for download. Bugs/Feedback thread-icloud.png  
    07-09-2014 09:01 AM
    You can't grab number and pages documents locally.

Copy your files to your computer and then upload to iCloud via web browser maybe?

07-09-2014 09:11 AM
    You can't grab number and pages documents locally.
    There are beta releases of iWork associated with the iOS 8 beta. They are available from the same page on the dev portal as the IOS 8 betas.
    07-09-2014 09:18 AM
    I have seen that, but since I downgraded. I just need to toggle off iCloud Drive so I can access my files. Everything I have is on 7.1.2 right now.
    07-09-2014 09:21 AM
    So far it looks like if you upgrade to iCloud Drive you can not downgrade at all at the moment. If you do upgrade it will break pages, numbers, and Keynote and apparently syncing across devices at the moment. I would say use Dropbox if you upgraded for now until iCloud Drive is fixed. For those that didn't upgrade continue to use iCloud documents (or whatever it's called) for now.

07-09-2014 09:42 AM
    Wondering if I load Beta 3 again. Turning off iCloud Drive. Then going back down to 7.1.2 And see if it downgraded my iCloud Pages access.
    07-09-2014 09:46 AM
    Wondering if I load Beta 3 again. Turning off iCloud Drive. Then going back down to 7.1.2 And see if it downgraded my iCloud Pages access.
    Go for it...
    07-09-2014 10:07 AM
    Do you have a T-mobile brand iPhone? If so, it should be found via Settings - Phone

T-Mobile confirms that Wi-Fi calling is coming to iPhones on their network with iOS 8 | iMore
    I have a TMO iPhone 5s. I just can not seem to find where it is in Settings.

~S
    07-09-2014 10:22 AM
    Has anyone with T-Mobile experienced the settings for network disappearing like with beta 2? The VPN settings would erase a few times a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    07-09-2014 10:34 AM
    Was experiencing random reboots so I wiped my phone and started over as a new iPhone. Everything has been working great for the last 12 hours.

Just_Me_D and iknrisms like this.
    07-09-2014 11:28 AM
    Has anyone with T-Mobile experienced the settings for network disappearing like with beta 2? The VPN settings would erase a few times a day.

Oh Lord. No, that is one thing I was happy to see get fixed in Beta 3. Seems like it's not completely fixed. Oy. Happy on 7.1.2 for now. Good luck!
    EmceeGeek likes this.
    07-09-2014 11:57 AM
    I did have one phone call issue when a phone call came in and I was actually replying to a thread in Tapatalk. It put the phone call in the background and I couldn't answer it. Has only happened once, but for me at least the phone rang this time as Beta 2 would send them to voicemail.
    07-09-2014 12:33 PM
    Well I tried the above and went to iOS 8 and then back to 7.1.2 and no luck iCloud Drive still locked and can't view documents
    07-09-2014 12:40 PM

So far I have not experienced this in beta 3.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    EmceeGeek likes this.
    07-09-2014 12:44 PM
    Well I tried the above and went to iOS 8 and then back to 7.1.2 and no luck iCloud Drive still locked and can't view documents
    Yikes sorry to hear that ...
    07-09-2014 01:08 PM
    That sucks
    07-09-2014 01:51 PM
    My Facebook app and the messenger app don't work properly for some reason.
    Anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk 2
    Owner and Founder of Zamkato.com
    BBM Channel - C002BF8A7
    07-09-2014 04:57 PM
303 ... 7891011 ...