I have tried it out and it does not seem to do anything. Also centered off. Perhaps it is something to come... Hmmm.
    I think I can make out a little divider in the middle of that square. Seems interesting...
    07-07-2014 07:30 PM
    Took my normal route home today. With Beta 2 the iPhone would wipe the APN settings and I would have to reboot. Today with Beta 3 it did not do that. I decided to drive a little further out to places where I know it would drop the settings requiring a reboot. It did not drop my settings. Looks like Beta 3 fixed that. THANK GOODNESS.
    07-07-2014 07:31 PM
    I think I can make out a little divider in the middle of that square. Seems interesting...
    Oh yeah. Good eye. I had to put my old man glasses on to see that!
    07-07-2014 07:31 PM
    Anyone notice if receiving phone calla is actually working on this beta? Missed a lot of calls on the previous beta.
    07-07-2014 08:32 PM
    Bug reporter still crashes for me when I login...

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch (beta testing) or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    The irony, lol.

Sent from my PlayStation 4 using Tapatalk
    07-07-2014 08:35 PM
    One step closer.
    Ariyala likes this.
    07-07-2014 08:36 PM
    I'm having storage usage I ssues with ios 8. It says I have used over a GB of data in iBooks, but I deleted all my local copies of my textbooks. I don't know why this is happening. It's even worse because we can't delete iBooks and data inside it now, as it's built into iOS now. Please help. I would post screenshots, but whenever I do here on tapatalk, the app just crashes. I've typed this post like five times already! :-/

Sent from my PlayStation 4 using Tapatalk
    07-07-2014 08:43 PM
    where are the "works perfectly fine for me" people at??
    sau124 likes this.
    07-07-2014 08:57 PM
    Hopefully, later tonight or tomorrow after I've done a clean install, I will be one of those people....
    BLiNK likes this.
    07-07-2014 08:59 PM
    Hopefully, later tonight or tomorrow after I've done a clean install, I will be one of those people....
    Me too...

Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-07-2014 09:00 PM
    i'm doing a clean install soon too
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-07-2014 09:03 PM
    Can anyone confirm if whatsapp is working fine with this beta ?

Sent from my iPhone 5S
    07-07-2014 09:05 PM
    Well this is pretty cool...

When in a text message/iMessage convo, the videos that you send (or receive) no longer open up taking up full screen, it plays in the little chat bubble! I love that.
    07-07-2014 09:32 PM
    *raises hand*

The only issue I am having is with the Tapatalk app crashing. So far, it seems very solid. No OS crashes, no resprings and though it’s been less than a day, battery life seems adequate. This will take some time to see how it plays out, but so far, I don’t hate it.
    BLiNK and Ariyala like this.
    07-07-2014 09:40 PM
    Can anyone confirm if whatsapp is working fine with this beta ?

Sent from my iPhone 5S
    I don’t use the app, but I’ve seen reports that it’s still crashing under beta 3.
    07-07-2014 09:41 PM
    *raises hand*

The only issue I am having is with the Tapatalk app crashing. So far, it seems very solid. No OS crashes, no resprings and though its been less than a day, battery life seems adequate. This will take some time to see how it plays out, but so far, I dont hate it.
    Tapatalk works fine for me

07-07-2014 09:42 PM
    So i have both tmobile and the new beta 3 but the optional for wifi calling is no where to be found .. Anyone else experiencing this?
    07-07-2014 09:52 PM
    Mine doesn't do that. Did you do anything special to enable that feature? I would love for my iPhone to do this...
    I did nothing when I upgrade to Beta 3 it just appear. But I have the Breeze App install maybe it pick the data there. Just try.
    07-07-2014 09:56 PM
    So jelly, all you guys downloading a shiny new beta! I'm so torn between going back to iOS 8 or stay on 7.1.2 with jail break.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.
    I was torn too! Chose to hop on beta 3 to see if it was more stable. Just had my first random reboot within five minutes of install, but it wasn't a fresh install.
    07-07-2014 10:03 PM
    I was torn too! Chose to hop on beta 3 to see if it was more stable. Just had my first random reboot within five minutes of install, but it wasn't a fresh install.
    I had mine to in the first half hour.. I'm now on beta 3 for over 9 hours and haven't had any issues since that one. I'll say this one is pretty stable
    luvesuga likes this.
    07-07-2014 10:05 PM
    I had mine to in the first half hour.. I'm now on beta 3 for over 9 hours and haven't had any issues since that one. I'll say this one is pretty stable
    Just realized that trying to sign in to Bug Reporter caused the reboot. Haven't been able to use it in any of the betas.
    07-07-2014 10:21 PM
    photo syncing via itunes is working now.
    07-07-2014 10:32 PM
    *raises hand*

The only issue I am having is with the Tapatalk app crashing. So far, it seems very solid. No OS crashes, no resprings and though its been less than a day, battery life seems adequate. This will take some time to see how it plays out, but so far, I dont hate it.
    Tapatalk only crashes when trying to view a thread in unread, but if viewing in timeline works fine.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    07-07-2014 10:47 PM
    Just downloaded it OTA. I feel it can't be worse than beta 2...at least I hope that's the case I'll do a clean install tomorrow.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-07-2014 10:47 PM
    i'm doing a clean install soon too
    My clean install is now compete, but I opted to restore from a backup. With the exception of Tapatalk Pro crashing (unread section), the other things I mentioned no longer exists, thankfully. I'll do more extensive testing tomorrow.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    07-07-2014 10:58 PM
303 ... 23456 ...