iOS 8 fav features

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
so I'm curious to see what feature from iOS 8 is everyones fav? as excited as i was for the new iOS their isn't any features that caught my attention, nor that I'm excited for so please share your fav features!

matthewjagiela

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
I love the interactive notifications. Even though right now it only works for Messages and other Apple apps it saves time and it's quick. I have been asking for the feature since iOS 3 so I am happy they finally implemented this. The 3rd party keyboards and notification center widgets will be awesome when the OS launches though!

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
well the best way to look at it is maybe if I went back to iOS7 now, what would I miss? Personally I really like swiping my emails to delete them, and minimising the email draft. So that's a great addition in the mail app. Interactive notifications of course as well. I don't find myself using the predictive typing as often as I had guessed, not a huge thing for me. Same goes for the new recent/fav contacts view in the multitasking view. Altogether I like the overall look, there's improvements here and there (facetime, settings, maps) I appreciate a lot. Healthbook also looks very promising, can't wait for that to work properly.

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Just thinking about it now I like the ability of scrolling images in texts selecting than sending

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

matthewjagiela

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Just thinking about it now I like the ability of scrolling images in texts selecting than sending

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
This is annoying to me sometimes because you need to press the "add comment button" to add text and if you had text and add the image, the image disappears.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
3rd party Notification Center widgets, quick reply, predictive keyboard.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch (beta testing) or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I thought the interactive notifications would win this for me, and I DO love them, but the update that has really blown me away is for the Camera/Photos apps: we now have built-in editing that can handle a wide range of color correction, separate focus and exposure controls (finally!), Time Lapse photography, and more.

It used to be that I only ever used the default photo apps for actually taking an initial photo, with all my edits being done in other apps. Now, I often find that I can do all the editing, color correction, and so on right in Apple's own apps.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR