How many of you...

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi folks

How many of you are running iOS 8 beta on your primary devices?

I've got it on my iPad 2 and debating on whether to use it on my daily driver iPhone 5s.

iPhone4iPad

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm running it on my daily driver, my 5s and on my iPads.
The only downside I have is the battery on my 5s, specifically.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk 2
Owner and Founder of Zamkato.com
BBM Channel - C002BF8A7

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I find it not too unstable to use with my daily driver. Beta 1 was as said before, a challenge, but not a too big one.

Beta 2 seems to be more stable for now

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
I want iOS 8 beta 2 but I'm not a developer yet. Is there a way for me to get it still ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
Which one is it the $6.99 one? And does it really work it's 100% legit ? And also if I do it what do I do after to get iOS 8 beta 2?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
What you mean ?

He means its for developers for a reason- Also anyone selling a chance to get it isn't legit and is shady

^^^^ This, plus those who have to be led by the hand and spoon fed steps for even getting the beta have no business running it. Nothing good can come from that. It’s beta for developers to test their software, not a "trophy" to show how "cool" you are.

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
I know about the beta and how to install it I'm asking just to make sure so I don't mess up just being on the safe side because it's been awhile I left iOS for a little and I'm just coming back and I want the beta so I could try it out I like the new features. I don't need to show it off I'm not 5 that would be unnecessary.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi folks

How many of you are running iOS 8 beta on your primary devices?

I've got it on my iPad 2 and debating on whether to use it on my daily driver iPhone 5s.

I installed iOS 8 beta 2 on my iPhone 5 a few hours ago and it is stable enough to be used as a daily driver...at least it is on my device. I thought beta 1 was tolerable, even with its quirks, but the stability of beta 2 stands out, in my opinion.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro