iOS 8 Beta 2 for devs available for download. Bugs/Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I've been tempted to do that recently...

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch (beta testing) or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

LOL. I downgraded and jailbroke. Then I updated to beta 2 again because the only thing I downloaded was biteSMS and there are actionable notifications in iOS 8.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
LOL. I downgraded and jailbroke. Then I updated to beta 2 again because the only thing I downloaded was biteSMS and there are actionable notifications in iOS 8.

Well for me the only thing I can install of the tweaks I use is forecast and nitrous, but I'm going to wait for beta 3 before I decide to downgrade & jailbreak.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
No, it's wisdom, I've always used DFU mode when restoring and installing betas and jailbreaks.

I updated via OTA and then restored using iTunes. It still didn't work. It's been happening since Beta 1. I always use DFU mode. Maybe it's working to you since it's the Dutch version of Dropbox.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Nope, my phone is in English and besides, there is no difference in apps in the AppStore of other countries. They only have support for more languages, that's all. I don't have another explanation for it, but I do hope it will be solved in Beta 3

iknrisms

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Anyone hoping for a beta 3 release tomorrow rather than "reports" of the 8th? (Fingers crossed)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

matthewjagiela

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Anyone hoping for a beta 3 release tomorrow rather than "reports" of the 8th? (Fingers crossed)

I am hoping for it especially because of the major bugs people have been having I think Apple knows that there needs to be a beta update for both yosemite and iOS 8. Also this would make sense with apple releasing a bunch of updates today and staying with the two week scheduling.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Doesn’t matter to me. I have virtually NO issues with the current releases of iOS 8 or Yosemite. I suppose that we do need to keep kicking the can down the road, though.

iknrisms

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
I am hoping for it especially because of the major bugs people have been having I think Apple knows that there needs to be a beta update for both yosemite and iOS 8. Also this would make sense with apple releasing a bunch of updates today and staying with the two week scheduling.

I was thinking the same thing (with all the updates today) but Apple could throw us a "curveball" which would just royally suck. Lol Yosemite seems much less stable than 8, beta 2 but I obviously every case is different.

iknrisms

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Doesn?t matter to me. I have virtually NO issues with the current releases of iOS 8 or Yosemite. I suppose that we do need to keep kicking the can down the road, though.

Consider yourself one of the lucky ones. I don't have MAJOR issues but some annoyances that come with the beta territory (like Music not showing under usage so I can't delete and free up space, Photos not deleting, etc.)

iknrisms

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
There have been too many crashes with the messages app. There has been more lag than on beta 1.

Haven't really experienced a lot of crashing with messages just random third-party apps working fine then suddenly not (without an update).

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Same here! Seems to me if it does release tomorrow they're going to a Tuesday release schedule instead of Monday's.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

I don't care which schedule they stick to as long as updates keep coming. We might see more than 6 beta versions for iOS 8 because its bringing so many new features to the OS. Apple probably hasn't even showed us all of the features that iOS 8 is going to bring.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I don't care which schedule they stick to as long as updates keep coming. We might see more than 6 beta versions for iOS 8 because its bringing so many new features to the OS. Apple probably hasn't even showed us all of the features that iOS 8 is going to bring.

I know but now that means I have to wait one day longer. LOL. I looked forward to Mondays.

iknrisms

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
I know but now that means I have to wait one day longer. LOL. I looked forward to Mondays.

I'm definitely okay with moving a day so long as they keep the 2 week timeframe. For the love of Jobs, PLEASE don't move to a three week schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR