iOS 8 Beta 2 for devs available for download. Bugs/Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Did anyone else notice the % of battery disappears from time to time in status bar? It is the 3rd time this happened to me. I have to disable and then re-enable it to get it back

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I must say, this has been a terrible beta for me. Safari crashes, screen freezes with control center, screen refuses to turn on, hard resets. I know what I signed up for, so I ain't worried about it. It's part of the process.

Couldn't agree more. I've had the exact same issues plus a lot more. But yeah we know it's beta.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Gotta go back to 7.1.1. Not because I am frustrated with the betas but because a program I use (DashCommand) refuses to run and I have a need for it now.

hb773

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys. Im not able to send pic messages via imessage/text....

Not sure what I can do to fix it. Any tips?

verizon iphone 5s 64gb

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
To get the weather to show in NC, you have to actually go to the weather app itself and let it detect your location. The next time you open NC it will show up. I guess it does automatically pull it in the beta yet I guess

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums app

I tried that too & no dice:(

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Did anyone else notice the % of battery disappears from time to time in status bar? It is the 3rd time this happened to me. I have to disable and then re-enable it to get it back

I don't have the percentage displayed so I haven't noticed. Sorry.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Is it just me or has anyone notice that apps that use the default iOS video player don't play videos most of the time and the ones that use a custom video player or a custom skin over the iOS video player play videos fine?

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk

mjk5025

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if it's been posted, but notifications has been shotty in Beta 2. Particularly with Messages. When I receive a new message the notification bar appears, but doesn't go away for quite some time (if ever). I can't even swipe down to QR or swipe up to dismiss it. The only way it goes away is if i actually click the notification and it whisks me away to the respective app. Any one else noticing this??

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Good to see I'm not the only one. My biggest annoyance: if you have multiple notifications of the same type in the NC, quick replying/marking as read/archiving/deleting a notification will clear all notifications of the same type below it in the list.

Natt Moore

Banned
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone else experienced the status bar changing size in the lock screen?? Should be bigger than when the phone is unlocked

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73