iOS 8 Beta 2 for devs available for download. Bugs/Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Smith4

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Funnily enough my Whatsapp hasn't crashed once in either Beta 1 or Beta 2, it's been working perfectly fine.

I've found a bug. When on the phone, pressing the lock button seems to end the call rather than just lock the phone.

melillobm

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm on T-Mobile and for some reason it keeps deleting my tmobile APN "fast.t-mobile.com" in Cellular Data settings after I disconnect from a wifi network. Does anyone else have this problem in beta 2?

Junior33178

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Funnily enough my Whatsapp hasn't crashed once in either Beta 1 or Beta 2, it's been working perfectly fine.

I've found a bug. When on the phone, pressing the lock button seems to end the call rather than just lock the phone.

If you want to reproduce Whatsapp crash like many of us, just try typing a word with letter "f" and "i" like "office" or "fine" y let us know what you get.

Having in mind that at least 9 million of people are using iOS 8 betas by now, it would be nice that Whatsapp take notice of this and let an update roll to fix it. After all, even developers need to chat with colleagues thru this service too.

Daniel Smith4

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
If you want to reproduce Whatsapp crash like many of us, just try typing a word with letter "f" and "i" like "office" or "fine" y let us know what you get..

I sent the word "office" to my friend and now it's suddenly crashing whenever I try to open a conversation. From his point of view, i've said "office" and then stopped replying, haha

Anthonyiamador

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Much better, still a lot of crashes but usable. With beta 1 I couldn't connect to icloud, so all my contacts and everything was missing. Doing my best to use the bug reporter!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2