iOS 8 Beta 2 for devs available for download. Bugs/Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Still same issue when I select multiple items in mail...the checkmarks disappear. This usually happens after about seven items checked.

Daniel Smith4

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Springboard reboot seems to have been fixed. I've been running it almost 3 hours now and I haven't had a reboot, settings reboot also fixed.

As far as I can see, nothing "new" added, just a load of bug fixes.

Motion Blur animations seem a little laggy compared to Beta 1. Otherwise thus far, amazingly stable. Battery life perhaps slightly better too but hard to tell without more time

Daniel Smith4

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
+ Photos being duplicated also seems to have been fixed. Taking a picture and then clicking the icon to view it also takes you to the picture, rather than to something random

melillobm

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
in beta 2 I lost my mail notifications. At first mail didn't even show up in settings under notification center. I restarted the phone and it did show up, but I am not getting visual notifications, only audible.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
It’s really too soon to tell much about battery life. It’s only been out for a couple of hours.

Plus being beta some apps might cause issues since they are not compiled yet, which would give false readings under usage on who to point the finger at... This fall upon release App usage will be good, but not now.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Still have the issue with the "edit" icons on lists of stuff like Phone > Favorites. Open Phone app, tap on Favorites, tap on EDIT. Now scroll the list and the red "edit" icons on the left side of the list disappear when the entry scrolls off the screen.

IMG_2339.PNG

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I got a sticking keyboard problem but closing the app opening it again fixes it
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403039288.435257.jpg

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch (beta testing) or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics