I just tried taking a photo on my lock screen and it worked

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    It seems rebooting fixes the problem. Thanks JustMe'd

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk 2
    Owner and Founder of Zamkato.com
    BBM Channel - C002BF8A7
    06-17-2014 09:27 PM
    Predictive text seem to be very annoying if you switch to chinese. Well I'm not not chinese though buh I live n study in China so I usually use chinese characters a lothttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/18/u4edusy3.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/18/ubuga7em.jpg
    Is the predictive text only for English or some few languages?

iPhone 5S using tapatalk
    Only English. For the time being I would assume.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    06-17-2014 09:45 PM
    Only English. For the time being I would assume.

Works for Spanish too

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    iknrisms likes this.
    06-17-2014 09:47 PM
    Wechat moment need to be fixed. Can't share photos anymore on Wechat or save any photos anymore keeps giving me s blank option

iPhone 5S using tapatalk
    06-17-2014 09:48 PM
    Glad I can see the last photo I took via the camera app. Photo organization though is still broken. Maybe Beta 3.
    06-17-2014 09:50 PM
    Bug in photos where two photos would be saved (one with a Heart/"like" icon, the other without) seems to be fixed as well.

Deleted photos now have an alert menu at the top stating: "items will be erased 30 days after being marked for deletion." Convenient IMO.

06-17-2014 09:55 PM
    Everyone is going to have different bugs. Some will be similar but many will be different. I don't know if it depends on hardware, how iOS was installed, whether the user restored data, apps that are being used there are just too many variables. My friend and I are sitting beside each other with iPhone 5s and we are having the same issues as well as totally different issues. I had the issue in beta 1 where after selecting 4 emails to delete the edit circle disappears but now in beta 2 it works fine but for my friend it is still an issue. My predictive text is MIA totally and my friend has no issues with predictive text. I just noticed the new interface for adding pictures to iMessage where it displays what we used to know as Camera Roll and it allows you to add comments along with the pictures. My friend says I had that in beta 1 but I send images to my wife all the time so I know that I never had it in beta 1.

AirDrop between iOS and Mac OS doesn't work
    No predictive text
    Assistive touch doesn't open the Notification Center
    System doesn't respond to the home button randomly
    new imessage notifications gets rid of previous message

Hand off finally worked on my iPhone kind of
    iOS 8 Beta 2 for devs available for download. Bugs/Feedback thread-img_0003.jpg
    I got the icon for Safari except it just opened mobile Safari not the page that was open on my Mac. It worked with Mail except that although it opened up the email I was composing the recepient and the subject was blank only the message was there.
    06-17-2014 10:18 PM
    Yeah same as the assistive touch I sent the report you can send as thought was the only who had such problem yh it doesn't open the Notification Center

iPhone 5S using tapatalk
    06-17-2014 10:44 PM
    I still can't watch Facebook videos. All I get is the spinning circle and nothing ever plays. Any ideas? I've deleted and reinstalled both Facebook and YouTube but nothing plays. I can play videos on YouTube but not using Facebook. Any suggestions?
    06-17-2014 10:46 PM
    Everyone is going to have different bugs. Some will be similar but many will be different. I don't know if it depends on hardware, how iOS was installed, whether the user restored data, apps that are being used there are just too many variables. My friend and I are sitting beside each other with iPhone 5s and we are having the same issues as well as totally different issues. I had the issue in beta 1 where after selecting 4 emails to delete the edit circle disappears but now in beta 2 it works fine but for my friend it is still an issue. My predictive text is MIA totally and my friend has no issues with predictive text. I just noticed the new interface for adding pictures to iMessage where it displays what we used to know as Camera Roll and it allows you to add comments along with the pictures. My friend says I had that in beta 1 but I send images to my wife all the time so I know that I never had it in beta 1.

AirDrop between iOS and Mac OS doesn't work
    No predictive text
    Assistive touch doesn't open the Notification Center
    System doesn't respond to the home button randomly
    new imessage notifications gets rid of previous message

Hand off finally worked on my iPhone kind of
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0003.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	61.1 KB 
ID:	59101
    I got the icon for Safari except it just opened mobile Safari not the page that was open on my Mac. It worked with Mail except that although it opened up the email I was composing the recepient and the subject was blank only the message was there.
    For the predictive text have you tried settings general keyboard predictive typed string? Make sure it's turned off. That's how I got mine activated though

iPhone 5S using tapatalk
    Ipheuria likes this.
    06-17-2014 10:47 PM
    I want iOS 8 beta 2. Is there any way for me to get it? And will this really work is it legit? https://udidregistrations.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Illegal Activities - Do not post, sell, link, discuss, or request warez, serials, ROMs, UDID's or illegal copies of intellectual property of others. Discussions regarding hardware or software modifications designed to steal service, such as ESN cloning & phone programming modifications are also forbidden in the forums. Discussion regarding stolen devices is not permitted.*
    Ipheuria likes this.
    06-18-2014 12:00 AM
    Sorry to ask this again though buh please does quick reply only works with iMessage or what? I sounded really embarrassed when I wanted to demonstrate how nice is it to use the quick reply with other chat messengers and realized oops only iMessage seem to work lol.

iPhone 5S using tapatalk
    06-18-2014 12:14 AM
    I ended up downloading the OTA & this beta has been worse than beta 1. I'm hoping I just had a bad install because my phone has had at least a dozen restrings since I got it & my music app has been freezing like crazy. I'm doing a clean install right now, so I got my fingers crossed!!
    EmceeGeek likes this.
    06-18-2014 12:49 AM
    I ended up downloading the OTA & this beta has been worse than beta 1. I'm hoping I just had a bad install because my phone has had at least a dozen restrings since I got it & my music app has been freezing like crazy. I'm doing a clean install right now, so I got my fingers crossed!!
    Surprisingly enough honestly I have never experienced a single respring for beta 2. Beta 1 did that so many times

iPhone 5S using tapatalk
    06-18-2014 12:56 AM
    Illegal Activities - Do not post, sell, link, discuss, or request warez, serials, ROMs, UDID's or illegal copies of intellectual property of others. Discussions regarding hardware or software modifications designed to steal service, such as ESN cloning & phone programming modifications are also forbidden in the forums. Discussion regarding stolen devices is not permitted.*
    I didn't know sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    taz323 and Ipheuria like this.
    06-18-2014 01:16 AM
    Just deactivated my whatsapp it seems to be the only app on my ios 8 beta 2 that still crashes and friends thought I have ignored them but I can't even reply any single message

iPhone 5S using tapatalk
    06-18-2014 01:19 AM
    I'm getting an iMessage and FaceTime activation error. Is anyone else getting this? If so, is there a fix? I updated OTA, but now I'm thinking of doing a fresh install. I reset and turned off my phone several times.
    06-18-2014 01:49 AM
    Surprisingly enough honestly I have never experienced a single respring for beta 2. Beta 1 did that so many times

iPhone 5S using tapatalk
    I think it was just a bad install. I wiped my device & reinstalled beta 2 & so far so good!!
    06-18-2014 02:05 AM
    Has anyone checked out battery usage change by apps? I've read in Macrumors that "Last 24 hours and Last 7 days" in Beta 1 has changed to "Last 24 hours and Last 5 days" in Beta 2. Mine still says 7 days not 5.
    Mine says 24hrs & last 6 days
    06-18-2014 02:10 AM
    So far no resprings or problems.
    I did an ota update. Pretty happy

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    nikkisharif likes this.
    06-18-2014 02:24 AM
    Mine says 24hrs & last 6 days
    Mine shows 24hrs & last 6 days

iPhone 5S using tapatalk
    06-18-2014 03:25 AM
    Is anyone having problems w the weather not showing on the notification center? I've seen screenshots w the app showing for ios 8 but I can't see it on mine I've tried setting n everything still nothing , help?
    06-18-2014 03:29 AM
    Is anyone having problems w the weather not showing on the notification center? I've seen screenshots w the app showing for ios 8 but I can't see it on mine I've tried setting n everything still nothing , help?
    06-18-2014 03:48 AM
    My predictive keyboard isn't even working it's like vanished in beta 2

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    06-18-2014 04:04 AM
    Sorry to ask this again though buh please does quick reply only works with iMessage or what? I sounded really embarrassed when I wanted to demonstrate how nice is it to use the quick reply with other chat messengers and realized oops only iMessage seem to work lol.

iPhone 5S using tapatalk
    It's not going to work with other apps until after iOS 8 is officially released and the devs have updated the apps to use the new quick reply APIs.
    Ipheuria likes this.
    06-18-2014 06:36 AM
449 ... 45678 ...