When I slide to open a messages notification in the messages app, it just takes me to the home screen.
    Mine does at first then opens the messages app not too long after.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk
    06-24-2014 08:57 AM
    Tim Cook murdered Siri. She doesn't work. She has never worked since I updated to beta 2.
    06-24-2014 08:58 AM
    Tim Cook murdered Siri. She doesn't work. She has never worked since I updated to beta 2.
    Works fine for me
    iOS 8 Beta 2 for devs available for download. Bugs/Feedback thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1403614798.610880.jpg

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch (beta testing) or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    06-24-2014 09:00 AM
    I had to turn it off and then back on again in settings.
    06-24-2014 10:55 AM
    I had to turn it off and then back on again in settings.
    I don't even use Siri, it makes my iPod lag a little bit and where I am the "time to first bit" on 3G is so high (upto 1 to 5 minutes) Siri is useless on my iPhone.

06-24-2014 11:00 AM
    Nothing major for me but I have noticed my iCloud backup isn't running automatically. If I manually do it then it will but not while my phone is locked and charging.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.
    Last edited by swarlos; 06-24-2014 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Swarmed
    06-24-2014 11:53 AM
    Back to ios7 for me. Way too many crazy things like touch screen not responding at all, power buttons not working, etc
    06-24-2014 09:04 PM
    I have this beta on my iPad and I haven't touched it in a few days. I came back it it and I have a lovely message saying my storage is full. Well I know this is a load of crap cause there are only 9 apps on it and thats it. It says there is 11GB of other....is anyone else having this issue and does anyone have any suggestions as to how to fix this until the next beta comes out...I'm hoping this is just a bug with the beta.
    06-25-2014 12:00 AM
    That's new..
    iOS 8 Beta 2 for devs available for download. Bugs/Feedback thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1403695895.379777.jpg
    I wonder where it's getting that info from?

06-25-2014 07:31 AM
    I've noticed quite a bit of lag in Beta 2 on the iPod Touch that I'm testing on. Several apps and OS features themselves have just been slow to respond or experiencing random freezes. I didn't notice this nearly as much on the first beta.
    06-25-2014 09:01 AM
    I've noticed quite a bit of lag in Beta 2 on the iPod Touch that I'm testing on. Several apps and OS features themselves have just been slow to respond or experiencing random freezes. I didn't notice this nearly as much on the first beta.
    Mine doesn't have too much lag but if I open more than 1 app then the lag gets worse.

06-25-2014 09:03 AM
    Hello everyone, a few questions if anyone has a clue...

1. With categories being different, will apple allow developers to update to the new categories without a binary code submission?
    For example Games>Sports>Basketball - this is regarding the new explorer tab subcategories

2. Will apple allow developers to update video promos without having to submit new binary code to the market?

3. Can a user initiate video promo from the search results page, or will they have to go to the app profile page?

Cheers
    06-26-2014 08:52 AM
    New Soundcloud version 3.0.0 not working with beta 2, force closes upon opening. Anyone else experiencing this?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    06-26-2014 12:05 PM
    New Soundcloud version 3.0.0 not working with beta 2, force closes upon opening. Anyone else experiencing this?

same here.
    06-26-2014 02:49 PM

Yes and so disappointing. Finally SoundCloud gets a much needed update and I can't use it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-26-2014 04:22 PM
    sorry if it has been posted before but i dont have enough energy to read through this thread from top to bottom.
    So does any else have the issue where if you play a song from the music player that it stops after the first song then takes you back to the song list? its very annoying since i used my phone for music 70% of the day and having to open the music app click next song every time is very cumbersome.
    06-26-2014 07:41 PM

Same here. Good thing I barely use it.
    06-26-2014 11:15 PM
    Has anyone else experienced issues with iCloud not backing up automatically?

06-27-2014 05:39 PM

Just checked and mine backed up yesterday as usual.
    06-27-2014 06:26 PM
    You can bold, italicize, and underline text in emails. You can even directly add a photo or a video.
    06-27-2014 10:00 PM
    Just checked and mine backed up yesterday as usual.
    Hmm man I don't know why mine won't. It's turned on and I'm signed in.

06-28-2014 12:05 AM
    I've been noticing that the lockscreen becomes unresponsive to touch inputs after long periods of inactivity when you receive a notification or call (FaceTime in my case).

06-28-2014 08:10 AM
    I am a frequent user of group messaging and noticed they have either removed features or I am missing something. I've talked with my best friend Google and apparently no one is having this issue?

Beta 1 - Swipe down to change the "Subject"/Group Name
    Beta 2 - Not an option

Beta 1 - Option to leave a group
    Beta 2 - Not an option

This is with new groups, I have a few old ones that show the "Subject", but no option to change it. I do get a pop-up every once in awhile that says;
    "New Message from John Bug
    To view this message , turn on Data Roaming in Cellular Settings you have a total of 87 unviewed MMS messages."

This is turned on in my case.

Anyone else reproduce this or have suggestions?

Thanks,

Rockee
    06-28-2014 11:31 AM

My iCloud is not automatically backing up as well.
    06-28-2014 01:39 PM
    I am a frequent user of group messaging and noticed they have either removed features or I am missing something. I've talked with my best friend Google and apparently no one is having this issue?

Beta 1 - Swipe down to change the "Subject"/Group Name
    Beta 2 - Not an option

Beta 1 - Option to leave a group
    Beta 2 - Not an option
    I'm not sure what you mean about the subject swipe in beta 1 but you can still name a group chat and leave a group chat in Beta 2 by pressing details in the top right of the status bar then swiping down to get top the top to enter the subject and swiping up to get to the bottom of the list to leave. I don't know if leaving works because of server things but thats what I found if it's any help to you.
    06-28-2014 02:49 PM
449 ... 1314151617 ...