so maybe this has been addressed already but I can't find the info on it and it's driving me crazy.

After I take a pic I'm used to clicking to the bottom left 'picture preview' to bring it up, check it, and either delete it or send it. But now, after I take a pic I click the little 'picture preview' and it always takes me to the same pic I took six months ago. And In that menu or whatever it is I can only scroll left which are all the deleted pics. Doesn't make any sense. Then I have to click top left corer for 'all photos' which takes to the 'moments' in the camera roll, then I have to go to 'albums' -> 'recently added' and then I have access to the pic i just took. LOL. What is that?? does anyone else have this problem? Please say yes cause i can't find a way to change it.

thanx.

Winter.
    06-11-2014 02:53 PM
    so maybe this has been addressed already but I can't find the info on it and it's driving me crazy.

After I take a pic I'm used to clicking to the bottom left 'picture preview' to bring it up, check it, and either delete it or send it. But now, after I take a pic I click the little 'picture preview' and it always takes me to the same pic I took six months ago. And In that menu or whatever it is I can only scroll left which are all the deleted pics. Doesn't make any sense. Then I have to click top left corer for 'all photos' which takes to the 'moments' in the camera roll, then I have to go to 'albums' -> 'recently added' and then I have access to the pic i just took. LOL. What is that?? does anyone else have this problem? Please say yes cause i can't find a way to change it.

thanx.

Winter.
    I haven’t noticed that. But it’s a beta release. Do your duty and report it to Apple, along with any screenshots and doc.
    06-11-2014 03:04 PM
    Perhaps a bug which will be address in future beta release.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    06-11-2014 03:05 PM
    I haven’t noticed that. But it’s a beta release. Do your duty and report it to Apple, along with any screenshots and doc.
    so after you take a pic, you simply tap on the bottom left preview and it brings it up like in iOS 7?
    06-11-2014 03:10 PM
    so after you take a pic, you simply tap on the bottom left preview and it brings it up like in iOS 7?
    Yes. It works exactly like is did on iOS 7.1.1.

I did notice, though, if I delete the picture that I just took, the button says [Recover Photo]... capturing screen shots and trying to recreate that to report it to Apple.
    Last edited by HankAZ; 06-11-2014 at 03:38 PM.
    06-11-2014 03:20 PM
    Yes. It works exactly like is did on iOS 7.1.1.
    Ok. Thanx man. Appreciate it. Maybe it'll fix its self with beta 2. (next monday)
    06-11-2014 03:22 PM