How Do You Feel About IOS 8 Being More Integrated For Mac?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Since it has been announced that IOS 8 will be more user friendly and perform more tasks with Mac Computers, How do you feel and will that make your life easier if you own and use both Mac Computers and iPhone?

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I think it's a great feature and it will go nice with homekit but it's not for me... I'm too much of a PC gamer to switch to Mac and dual booting is out as an option for me since I can build my own custom computer for less.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I like the way Apple implemented iOS 8 into Mac OS. It's pretty smart on there end cause it a smart marketing strategy. It would lure consumers into buying both the iPhone and mac.

Sent from my iPhone 5S
using Tapatalk

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
I just can say that it's great, and but not enough. Hopping that there will be better integrations the years to come.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I bought an iPad within two days of Handoff being announced. This will be huge for me as I love OS X.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
It feels like a vision that Apple had all along and has finally found the freedom, post Steve Jobs, to do it in full capacity.

agarwal.apar

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
iOS 8 has actually urged me to buy a Mac! Will be buying in November on my 30th birthday! :D

Sent from my Darth Vader black iPhone 5 using iMore Forums

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
iOS 8 has actually urged me to buy a Mac! Will be buying in November on my 30th birthday! :D

Sent from my Darth Vader black iPhone 5 using iMore Forums

May sure you check the Apple web site on Black Friday. They may put the Macs on sales. That when I bought mine and it was $100 off.
Good Luck

agarwal.apar

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
May sure you check the Apple web site on Black Friday. They may put the Macs on sales. That when I bought mine and it was $100 off.
Good Luck

Thanks bud, but I am in India and no such sale but yes, Apple offers some really lucrative exchange schemes for which I will look out in Nov!

Sent from my iPad mini using iMore Forums

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2