Which 3rd Party Keyboard will you choose?

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm really hoping Jormy releases Nintype and it's approved by Apple. That will be the keyboard I use.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
I've been reading up on the most popular choses and I will still consider sticking with the new stock keyboard for iOS 8.

But I am leaning towards Fleksy with its dark clean design
Swype for me. I can't wait for it. One of the few things I like about Android is Swype. Makes emailing and texting so much better.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I asked the following in another thread but didn't a definite answer:

Which Keyboard was used in the presentation the allows one to use handwriting in the lower half of the screen?

TIA

Guaco

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I actually like the stock keyboard. I just wish the keys would reflect upper/lower case to show which you are in.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

eb_therebel

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I loved Google keyboard on my moto x and if that's ported over, I'll probably use that one

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums app

123gettothechopper

May 30, 2014
Visit site
Flesky isn't working for me. I still don't know how to use it, but I think when other devs release keyboards I will definitely try them out and then see which one I like best, although I am leaning towards SwiftKey

Last edited:

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site

Which Keyboard was used in the presentation the allows one to use handwriting in the lower half of the screen?

TIA

That looked like one of the stock keyboards for a character-based language, possibly kanji

The_colombian

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site

TIA

u4ahyres.jpg

Chinese handwrite keyboard.

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Have being using iPhone since 2007 so I'm used to the stock keyboard. I'm one of those person who can type without looking so I think I will stick to the same.

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
I've been reading up on the most popular choses and I will still consider sticking with the new stock keyboard for iOS 8.

But I am leaning towards Fleksy with its dark clean design

Before writing off the new 3rd Party keyboards people should really give them a chance and more than for just a day. To use something like Swiftkey to its full potential you really need to learn and tweak the settings to make it best for you. Also you can have it scan Facebook, twitter, gmail, SMS, etc etc. and have them add all that content you have typed to your dictionary. After using it for about a week or a little longer it will pick up on your common words and phrases and really start knowing your predictions to the point that it is scary. Stock iOS keyboard is good and I have used it extensively, but it can't touch the predictions/customization on Swiftkey, if you are a fast typist on stock give Swiftkey a chance to learn and you will be even faster. Oh and cloud saving in Swiftkey is a nice feature too.

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
I'm so used and comfortable with the stock keyboard and I won't try to fix what isn't broken. So I will still go with stock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73