iOS 8 Beta Compatible Apps

iknrisms

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Basically everything that didn't work in beta 2 isn't working in beta 3. Soundcloud crashes on launch, Whatsapp crashes when trying to send message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Basically everything that didn't work in beta 2 isn't working in beta 3. Soundcloud crashes on launch, Whatsapp crashes when trying to send message.

Dropbox seems to work fine on beta 3.

One more time, with very few exceptions these are app-related issues which the app developers must correct. Sometimes the fixes cannot be released to the App Store until iOS 8 is released.

iknrisms

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
One more time, with very few exceptions these are app-related issues which the app developers must correct. Sometimes the fixes cannot be released to the App Store until iOS 8 is released.

I'm quite aware of who needs to fix what, I'm just stating what is and isn't working. It says compatible apps meaning what is or isn't working on the current beta, right? That's what I'm doing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm quite aware of who needs to fix what, I'm just stating what is and isn't working. It says compatible apps meaning what is or isn't working on the current beta, right? That's what I'm doing...

The odds are that if it didn’t work in Beta 2, and the developer didn’t release an update, it won’t work in Beta 3. That’s all I’m saying. No need to get your panties in a wad.

snorbaard

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
The odds are that if it didn’t work in Beta 2, and the developer didn’t release an update, it won’t work in Beta 3. That’s all I’m saying. No need to get your panties in a wad.

You're in a compatibility reporting thread. No need to remind people.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
The $1 Million question: is this an issue with the Facebook app and iOS 8 beta 3, or another of Zuckerberg's social experiments?

Facebook works fine for me, no issues just lag.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch (beta testing) or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I can stream videos in chrome now with beta 3

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk

mjk5025

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Spotify works on first install, but after a force close by either myself or the OS, I get the splash screen and then it crashes. Anyone else seeing this? I've uninstalled/reinstalled a couple of times and it's happened every time. Anyone else seeing this?

chicagopjp

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
I've read elsewhere that LastPass is working in Beta 3. It was not working in the earlier betas, and I recall that it didn't work on any of the iOS 7 betas, either, so I was surprised to hear that it's good in Beta 3. Can anyone here confirm that it is working?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner