iOS 8 Beta Compatible Apps

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
There’s a problem with Tweetbot3 on iPhone (iOS 8). When you open a tweet and tap the box with the up arrow (Copy Line to Tweet; Copy Tweet; Email Tweet), Tweetbot3 locks up. The only way out is to quit it from the Task Switcher window (double click the Home button).

zhelf

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2009
Visit site
Good evening! Is spotlight working? Some people are saying that it does not make searches in beta 1. Also heard that Settings is crashing.... Do u guys confirm that?

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o iMore Forums

spotlight is not working for me in landscape the keyboard does not rotate it stays in portrait.

kd7irm

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Spotlight on my iPhone is working great but on my iPad it is buggy in landscape but works fine in portrait.

(keyboard stays in portrait, but then again this seems to be across the board as far as the keyboard wanting to stay in portrait mode, in some apps this can be fixed by re rotating the device while still in the App)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I just upgraded to the iOS 8 beta today. My facebook app is no longer opening. Once I click it it starts to open and then the phone restarts. You have it listed as a working app. How do I fix mine? I've already deleted and redownloaded it

Just get rid of it - FB is trash

find something better to do with your free time

denem80

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
How do i activate spotlight suggestions? On mine i got only two options: search the web n' search on wikipedia....ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1402443321.769012.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5s using iMore Forums

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
There?s a problem with Tweetbot3 on iPhone (iOS 8). When you open a tweet and tap the box with the up arrow (Copy Line to Tweet; Copy Tweet; Email Tweet), Tweetbot3 locks up. The only way out is to quit it from the Task Switcher window (double click the Home button).

Mine does the same, it was annoying enough for me to go back to 7.1.1

kilcher

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I just upgraded to the iOS 8 beta today. My facebook app is no longer opening. Once I click it it starts to open and then the phone restarts. You have it listed as a working app. How do I fix mine? I've already deleted and redownloaded it

Works fine for me. Have you tried resetting your phone? Beyond that I don't really know what else to try.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
It seems like Facebook is not internally testing iOS 8 yet. There was an update available, but it didn't fix the video play back issues. I guess they're waiting for the final release of iOS 8

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
It seems like Facebook is not internally testing iOS 8 yet. There was an update available, but it didn't fix the video play back issues. I guess they're waiting for the final release of iOS 8

The way I understand it No app can be updated until the public release of any major update

However, if I remember correctly some devs kind of found a little loophole last year (and beyond) They send out a typical "Bug fix/performance update" but included in it somewhere was some stability for the upcoming featured iOS update

Maybe someone else can chime in that has seen/known of this as well

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73