Health Kit integration from Jawbone Nike+ etc.

CrucialTK

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Nike is almost guaranteed since Tim Cook is a board member over there and has been seen wearing a (now discontinued) FuelBand. I'm hoping that MapMyRun (and other MapMyProducts) become partners. I've been leaning on them a considerable amount lately for run and walk tracking and I'd love that information to be stored in healthkit.

anon(4776817)

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Nike is almost guaranteed since Tim Cook is a board member over there and has been seen wearing a (now discontinued) FuelBand. I'm hoping that MapMyRun (and other MapMyProducts) become partners. I've been leaning on them a considerable amount lately for run and walk tracking and I'd love that information to be stored in healthkit.

Yeah I agree, I hope Jawbone gets integrated soon. Do you think developers would release updates for health kit before iOS8 is released to the Public?

anon(4776817)

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site

Do you think developers would update their apps before iOS8 is released to the public?

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I have only recently sold my jawbone up, wish I would have kept it now for healthkit

Sent from my iPhone 5S

eb_therebel

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I read somewhere that Runkeeper has announced that they will be integrating with HealthKit

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums app

iridium7777

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
call me narrow sighted or a pessimist, but this healthbook is an absolutely usesless featgure and will go to the garbage folder along with passbook and newsstand, stocks, etc.

as someone that's been using jawbone for over a year i don't see how this will improve my experience at all and will actually add a 3 app that i need to use.

Current process is this:
1) log your food into myfitness pall
2) log your jawbone & activities into jawbone app
3) jawbone app does a one way sync of food from myfitnesspal and provides a complete summary like healthbook would.

unless healthbook would let you log directly from itself into myfitnesspal and jawbone there really is no use for it. myfitnesspal, especially, has built their own brand and database on food and want people to use it, what incentive do they actually have for going though middleman-apple.

for those that already utilize jawebone or fitbit, etc, the "healthbook" is already here and they're using it -- healhtbook adds nothing.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2