Hello all! What a most exciting time to be an Apple fan, no?! As you all know by now, iOS 8 has been revealed today boasting features that iOS users have been waiting a long time for! As it so happens around this time of year, consumers are intrigued by the "new" in the tech world and are eager to get their hands on it as well! Users will be storming our forums and others for tips, advice, help, and more.

I just want to say that despite your eagerness oh impatient consumer, it is recommended that you WAIT until the FULL and STABLE versions of iOS 8 are released to the public before applying it to your device. Beta testing is meant for developers and developers only, to accurately report bugs and potential problems to Apple so they can be resolved; this is a very serious matter! It is not a popularity contest to get iOS 8 first. Attempting to load this beta stage software as a non developer will surely provoke an unwanted malfunction! If something goes wrong, the usability of your device may be obliterated!

So stick it out with iOS 6, or 7 for a little bit longer! Trust me the end product that is iOS 8 will be much, much better than it's beta stages!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    06-03-2014 01:14 AM
    True, the final stages will be better than the current stage but I don't think you can stop people from wanting to speed up the process
    nikkisharif likes this.
    06-03-2014 01:31 AM
    Someone will download the beta and complain about the random resprings or the fact their fave app doesn't work right, not understanding this is just the nature of betas. I've already prepared myself LOL
    Last edited by nikkisharif; 06-03-2014 at 03:21 PM.
    06-03-2014 03:34 AM
    And the worst is people who leave bad reviews in the AppStore. If you are running the beta please do not leave negative reviews in the AppStore for any app. Assume your problems are due to the beta and contact the developer directly if you must.
    iRy757, nikkisharif and kd7irm like this.
    06-03-2014 08:03 AM
    And the worst is people who leave bad reviews in the AppStore. If you are running the beta please do not leave negative reviews in the AppStore for any app. Assume your problems are due to the beta and contact the developer directly if you must.
    Agreed, this is something Apple should fix in the backend. Do not allow people to post reviews on apps that are not updated to the current version and/or the apps that don't support the current iOS version. This way everyone is happy...
    nikkisharif likes this.
    06-03-2014 10:39 AM
    People who install BETA software on their main hardware and then have the audacity to complain about it need to be taken out back and kicked. Repeatedly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tartarus and juliedanurse like this.
    06-04-2014 11:59 AM
    People who install BETA software on their main hardware and then have the audacity to complain about it need to be taken out back and kicked. Repeatedly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I couldn't agree more
    06-04-2014 12:05 PM
    These people are probably the same ones who play demo's of games and then complain that the game sucks and won't play the full version. This is even though things may change when the game is finally released to the general public.
    06-04-2014 12:14 PM