iOS 8 Beta 1 for devs available for download. Bugs/Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I am finding the transition effects between home screen and any app to be laggy and stuttering.

I can't get the keyboard 'suggested words' thing, whatever it's called, to work at all. Even following the suggestions found in threads on here and elsewhere.

Apart from a few apps not working, which I was fully aware of anyway, it's working pretty well for me.

johaleesi

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
Google Mobile Sync is limiting me to only 5 calendars (instead of 25) only on the devices where I'm running ios 8. I'm also not able to click to select a different calendar to sync.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I noticed there was just one particular group that causes the crash I deleted myself was added back again n it just works fine. For the BBM I just reinstalled n it works fine too

iPhone 5S using tapatalk

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Hello my fellow developers. Please I installed the ios 8 beta not quite long ago. Just Wonna know if beta acts that way or what? Do u need to activate with my Apple ID every single time I restart my phone?

iPhone 5S using tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Hello my fellow developers. Please I installed the ios 8 beta not quite long ago. Just Wonna know if beta acts that way or what? Do u need to activate with my Apple ID every single time I restart my phone?

You "wonna" know if beta acts what way? Prompting you for an Apple ID every time you reboot? Not in my experience. I can’t say I’ve seen that at all.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
That's new...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402976684.517108.jpg
I didn't get one my iPhone on iOS 7.1.1 only on my iPod with iOS 8 beta 1...

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch (beta testing) or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Have rectified yeah it doesn't ask anymore have rebooted like 7 times today and it's just okay now. Idk what was the problem though buh it's just fine now

iPhone 5S using tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2