iOS 8 Beta 1 for devs available for download. Bugs/Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
If you've made a new spreadsheet in Numbers, and try to open it in another app within the numbers-app with the share button, it crashes when you select the app you want to open it in

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Lines where? I just tried composing an email and looked normal to me.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

yna8useg.jpg

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Haven't seen that?I see two blank lines and then my signature line. Which works out perfectly because I can start the message on the first blank line and then not worry about leaving a blank line before the signature.

I'm going to see if there is something messes up with the signature settings.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone else experienced that there is no voice if you place or receive phone calls ? You can solve it by putting it on speaker and back

Last edited:

Junior33178

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone else experienced that there is no voice if you place or receive phone calls ? You can solve it by putting it on speaker and back

I've not experienced that issue, wich iPhone do you have? What I've experienced with phone.app so far:

1.- When you receive a call while in lock screen, tapping on "message" or "remind" does not respond at first tap, you have to tap it two or three times until becomes responsive.

2.- When you have missed calls, number of missed calls appears on iphone icon but it stays on even you saw them already.

3.- Sometimes in recent calls there some calls missing, even you dialed o received those calls (kill iphone app and relaunch works sometimes to fix this)

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
An iPhone 5s 32gb, model A1457 on it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402683847.743287.jpg

I've not experienced that issue, wich iPhone do you have? What I've experienced with phone.app so far:

1.- When you receive a call while in lock screen, tapping on "message" or "remind" does not respond at first tap, you have to tap it two or three times until becomes responsive.

2.- When you have missed calls, number of missed calls appears on iphone icon but it stays on even you saw them already.

3.- Sometimes in recent calls there some calls missing, even you dialed o received those calls (kill iphone app and relaunch works sometimes to fix this)

2 and 3 happened with me as well, 1 I do not have experienced yet

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm liking the beta so far it's been stable for me except a few issues nothing show stopping. The first time I loaded it up I was able to use Siri, AirDrop to my Mac running Yosemite, load the newer versions of Keynote, Pages and Numbers. I had to reload it and since the second reload

Siri doesn't work
AirDrop doesn't work between Mac and iOS
Unable to load newer versions of Keynote, Pages and Numbers through iTunes

Issues I had on both loads
iTunes sees all of the storage as "Other"
You can't delete burst pictures from the Deleted Items album
No camera roll
Predictive text only works in messages that are actionable
Settings crashes to home screen two or three times before it finally opens
Wallpaper setting doesn't give a preview of wallpapers being used
FaceTime call switching to the rear camera your preview freezes on the last image from the front camera
Home button is unresponsive randomly, I have to lock the device and then unlock it to get out of the app
Key click audio is crazy loud
Brightness adjustment doesn't work
Podcast app downloads podcast but shows the icloud icon when trying to play, asks if you want to use data to download the podcast
Myfitnesspal crashes if you change serving amount, works fine on iPad version but crashes if you try to submit day's log
iPad version like iOS 7 seems to be further behind and less polished than iphone version
Bug reporter works from my iPhone but not on my iPad

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I haven't had many issues with beta 1 so far, compared to iOS 7 beta 1 I would say they are the same in terms of stability.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk
(Go Greece! #FIFAWorldCup)

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm liking the beta so far it's been stable for me except a few issues nothing show stopping. The first time I loaded it up I was able to use Siri, AirDrop to my Mac running Yosemite, load the newer versions of Keynote, Pages and Numbers. I had to reload it and since the second reload

Siri doesn't work
AirDrop doesn't work between Mac and iOS
Unable to load newer versions of Keynote, Pages and Numbers through iTunes

Issues I had on both loads
iTunes sees all of the storage as "Other"
You can't delete burst pictures from the Deleted Items album
No camera roll
Predictive text only works in messages that are actionable
Settings crashes to home screen two or three times before it finally opens
Wallpaper setting doesn't give a preview of wallpapers being used
FaceTime call switching to the rear camera your preview freezes on the last image from the front camera
Home button is unresponsive randomly, I have to lock the device and then unlock it to get out of the app
Key click audio is crazy loud
Brightness adjustment doesn't work
Podcast app downloads podcast but shows the icloud icon when trying to play, asks if you want to use data to download the podcast
Myfitnesspal crashes if you change serving amount, works fine on iPad version but crashes if you try to submit day's log
iPad version like iOS 7 seems to be further behind and less polished than iphone version
Bug reporter works from my iPhone but not on my iPad

Wow that's quite a list LOL. I experienced the ear bursting keyboard sounds too but now they went back to normal on its own.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73