iOS 8 Beta 1 for devs available for download. Bugs/Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
It might just be the iPhone then.

Nope. I have two devices running iOS 8 - an iPhone 5S and an iPhone 4S. One (iPhone 5S) I carry and use as much as I can, and neither with iOS 8 run any hotter than my iPhone 5S daily driver running iOS 7.1.1.

Perhaps it’s one or more of the apps that you are running that is not optimized for iOS 8 (since Apple is not accepting/allowing apps for iOS 8, yet).

jkayoz

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Being able to answer texts while in an app isn't working for me. When I get a text, I pull down on the message and nothing happens. Anyone else having this issue?

Reefrf

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Working like a charm for me.

Not working for me neither. I've tried everything. I saw it work a couple of times in the very beginning but now nothing. I'm glad I'm not the only one. Mine is a 5s but another device is iphone 5 & it seems to work fine.

Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
My spotlight isn't working when I try search for things through the web. Check it out
u6uzaga3.jpg

All it does is search the music and email like usual not the new feature spotlight has
Anyone with this issue?

Sent from my iPhone 5S
using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't think it's me but I feel battery life on my iPhone 5s improved significantly in iOS 8.0b1 over iOS 7.1.1. Anyone else feeling the same?

My battery life is on par with the way it was prior to installing iOS 8 Beta 1. It's all good on my end...:)

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Mmm. I also noticed that I'm not receiving push notifications either. With the spotlight it's still not working. I wonder what to do!

Sent from my iPhone 5S
using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal