iOS 8 Beta 1 for devs available for download. Bugs/Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
One more issue that I noticed this morning:

Summary:
When viewing the tasks switcher (double click on Home button), there is a blank page in the list of ?active? apps. Even after clearing all running apps/tasks. The file more.png shows this issue with other apps in the switcher; none.png shows it when there are no active apps. This is NOT displayed in iOS 7.1.1 and previous.

Steps to Reproduce:
Double click Home button to see Task Switcher screen
Close all running apps and return to the Home screen
Double click Home button to see Task Switcher screen

Expected Results:
I expect to see a representation of the Home screen and a representation of each app running on the phone.

Actual Results:
There is always a blank/black phantom screen page in the first position to the right of the Home screen representation. That phantom screen is not clickable or actionable, except to slide up and delete. However, the phantom screen reappears the next time the Task Switcher is invoked.View attachment 58081

You're creeping me out dude. Disable Siri for a while... The phantom screen is always first, then Siri tries to turn the lights on and off. She will then take control of the entire house.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
You're creeping me out dude. Disable Siri for a while... The phantom screen is always first, then Siri tries to turn the lights on and off. She will then take control of the entire house.

It probably would have been better if you didn't have a dark wallpaper. Siri is going to the dark side. :p

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Not able to get notifications on my pebble. I've had it working on initial instal of ios8 but stopped working. Music controls work as well as sending watch faces and apps via pebble app. Just no notifications.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Having an issue with accessing the Photos app from the Camera UI: if I open the Camera app and then tap the thumbnail at bottom left, instead of opening that photo (the last one taken) it opens the last photo in the Recently Deleted folder.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Having an issue with accessing the Photos app from the Camera UI: if I open the Camera app and then tap the thumbnail at bottom left, instead of opening that photo (the last one taken) it opens the last photo in the Recently Deleted folder.

Did you submit a bug report? It happens to me to. And I've send a few bug report regarding the same issue. The more they get it, the less chance they forget to fix it

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Did you submit a bug report? It happens to me to. And I've send a few bug report regarding the same issue. The more they get it, the less chance they forget to fix it

Yes, I did. Has it continued to be an issue for you then? Or have you fixed it temporarily by rebooting, etc.?

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
The more I've used the quick reply, I have noticed a good deal of lag. It comes and goes. Haven't quite figured out a why. I reported it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Yes, I did. Has it continued to be an issue for you then? Or have you fixed it temporarily by rebooting, etc.?
It happens all the time, i haven't been looking for a solution. I just open the photos app manually and view the last taken photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73