iOS 8 Beta 1 for devs available for download. Bugs/Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
That's interesting. I just went and double checked and it is definitely in the FaceTime settings. I filed a bug report.

I guess it has to do with the fact you're on an American provider and I'm on a Dutch one. I guess the Dutch T-Mobile hasn't updated his carrier settings for that feature yet

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
When I get a message and try to respond to it from the lock screen. It just blacks out and dismisses the message if I don't type something within around 3 seconds. Can anyone confirm this happens to them. I might need to file a bug report.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
When I get a message and try to respond to it from the lock screen. It just blacks out and dismisses the message if I don't type something within around 3 seconds. Can anyone confirm this happens to them. I might need to file a bug report.

Only on the lock screen though.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
iOS 8 gave me quick reply and it's not just going to be for messages. KiK, Skype and other apps will get it if they implement the API. Life is going to get a whole lot better for Apple users. :D

darmac

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
My Att retina Mini wouldn't charge. Kept saying my cable and accessory is not certified to work with this device. I'm using the original oem Apple charger. I had no choice to downgrade to charge. Anybody else have this issue on a cellular rMini? Maybe it was a fluke thing for me.

I am having the same issue?How did you get it into DFU mode to downgrade without it recognizing the cable? MY iTunes nor my charger are recognizing the oem cable after inserting them...

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I don't have this problem (iPod touch)

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Tapatalk Pro is not fully compatible with this beta. It gets slower after using it for a while. Editing photos within the app causes crashes. The text input field disappears from time to time and so on

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Also although ive had the beta since Monday, I just started getting popups basically saying "I noticed the xxxxx app has been getting location in the background, do you want to allow this?"
I'm sure it's part of a new feature/location setting where you can decide if an app should be able to access your location "always" or "only when in use". Im curious that I just started getting the alerts today.

Is this what you mean?

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1402024999.234135.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.