iOS 8 Beta 1 for devs available for download. Bugs/Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I am doing just that. I am allowed to be annoyed with little bugs and such. I know it will be fixed eventually.

As a non-developer you have the right to be annoyed with little bugs on the final version. Till that time it's annoying to read posts from those annoyed people.

Just my 2 cents

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
I now know why Apple locks down iOS betas to developers and doesn't open them to the public. Everybody who doesn't understand what a beta is would be whining all over the App Store and on help forums.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
That's odd. Try downloading the beta from another source and make sure you have the right model for your device
I have the correct ipsw file. It was working almost perfectly before I restored.
Really? I just renamed a couple after seeing your post. No problem for me.

It's because I had issues restoring. No worries. I'm just thankful that I actually have access to the beta. :)

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I now know why Apple locks down iOS betas to developers and doesn't open them to the public. Everybody who doesn't understand what a beta is would be whining all over the App Store and on help forums.

Good thing they prevented people in beta versions from writing reviews.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
The funny thing is, I have more crashes on iOS 8 B1 than on iOS 7 and my diagnostics and usage data list was longer on iOS 7.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
The more bugs that get reported the better the GM will be. It's like the crash test for auto makers find and fix them before little Lisa and Timmy get to drive in them

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Um, from reading these forums, one has to wonder if the the betas weren’t actually open to the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods