iOS 8 Beta 1 for devs available for download. Bugs/Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
One Bug i noticed on my ipad air is spotlight search in landscape the keyboard does not rotate. Spotlight is in landscape but the keyboard is in portrait on the side and does not function.

I would go the AppStore, smash my iDevice on their head and claim a refund for not working beta's

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed that in a bunch of places. The keyboard (or the app) is not correctly accounting for the predictive text row that added height to the keyboard.

Mine has worked fine in every app I've tried so far

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch (beta testing) or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

CrucialTK

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
You are not alone....:)

Great, with the bug reporter broken, we can't report bugs from our phones, Apple will think the OS is perfect and people on the internets reporting bugs via desktop are just jealous, and then they'll GM the next version because they did a supposedly awesome job!

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Great, with the bug reporter broken, we can't report bugs from our phones, Apple will think the OS is perfect and people on the internets reporting bugs via desktop are just jealous, and then they'll GM the next version because they did a supposedly awesome job!

Apple will know. There's no doubt that they hire beta testers.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

(Laughing)...I hear ya...:)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm just going to restore since there's a big battery glitch on my iPod Touch. It's less than 20% for the entire day right after I take it out of charge. At the end of the day, I plug it in and it's says 100% charged.

Oh okay. Thankfully, however, my battery life is on par with the way it has always been -- darn good...:)

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm just going to restore since there's a big battery glitch on my iPod Touch. It's less than 20% for the entire day right after I take it out of charge. At the end of the day, I plug it in and it's says 100% charged.

Mine was doing that but it fixed itself some how.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch (beta testing) or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen