iOS 8 Beta 1 for devs available for download. Bugs/Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
this is the bug I was talking about earlier and you're right it is the App Store and as soon as an app has a notification and you open it the icon come and stays on

thanks, I didn't notice that notifications trigger this bug, I just turned off location services for everything, that bug alone was gonna kill my battery in no time..

Daniel Smith4

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
The irony of the bug reporter app being buggy is hilarious!

Anyone having an issue with photo duplication? Saving/taking a new picture duplicates it so it actually saves two instead of just the one.

Also failing to see the point of the "recently deleted" photo folder. So I now have to delete photos twice to actually get rid of them? Seems like a lot of hassle. Hoping Apple gives the option to turn this off.

The "quick type" feature seems to appear/dissapear at random times, doesn't seem to be much logic to it at this stage. Nice feature though, Siri occasionally says the words out loud, again, no setting for this, that i've found anyway.

I've reported bugs to apple

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I had this bug in iOS 7, but it is still present in iOS 8. When you have apps in jiggle mode, and you want to put the app into a specific spot in a folder and you hover the icon over the folder the folder will open as it should but then when you release the app into the folder the ui goes crazy and the app ends up back where it was before you picked it up originally. This happens to me almost every time I go to do this.

hb773

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
Yeah its a beta problem. Its norm.

I did the whole fresh install and theres a difference in the resprings. It doesnt happen as often, But happens way too much still.So its nothing you can run from =p also as you noted the killing apps part, i cant kill facebook nor does face book ever work.

Ios 8 nice, cant wait until beta 2 or 3.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I had this bug in iOS 7, but it is still present in iOS 8. When you have apps in jiggle mode, and you want to put the app into a specific spot in a folder and you hover the icon over the folder the folder will open as it should but then when you release the app into the folder the ui goes crazy and the app ends up back where it was before you picked it up originally. This happens to me almost every time I go to do this.

Tried this and it didn't work. It works fine for me.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Just found out that Apple has allowed nitro JavaScript in WebKit for other apps

Sent from my iPhone 5S or Jailbroken 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Only issues I've had on my iPod is if I close an app and swipe to the next page right away my iPod will respring but I think that due to the beta itself.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or Jailbroken 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox