iOS 8 Beta 1 for devs available for download. Bugs/Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I’ve just reported an interface issue. I was in Settings > Passcode. I changed some settings and backed out one screen. Then went to test the effect of the changes I made. When I returned to Settings, I was looking at the Settings > General page - a page I had not visited in the previous “change session”. This requires me to back out one screen to get where I was before testing the effect of the change.

Anyone else seen this kind of behavior?

And I am still having to report these changes via the web, as the Bug Reporter is buggy.

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting the icon all the time, according to privacy settings it's the app store, eventhough I have it as "never"...

this is the bug I was talking about earlier and you're right it is the App Store and as soon as an app has a notification and you open it the icon come and stays on

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
iPad... Safari... Seems the future tapping the top of the window to scroll to the top isn't there... And if you do a four finger pinch on the open app, it will take you back to the home screen...

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Is it just me or is the battery level indicator not working? Cause mine hasn't moved for the past hour

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Didn't see anyone mention it yet, but WebGL is enabled in Safari in this build. Hoping it sticks around.
du5ajese.jpg

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
To those of you who use the iA Writer app, are you able to retrieve your docs from iCloud?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
For those of us who use Private Tunnel OpenVPN, we can now enable the native VPN toggle instead of having to use the one in the OPenVPN settings.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've had those warnings display with several apps but my documents were still available to me, but not with iA Writer. I'm not concerned about it, however. I'm just going through the motions...lol

dacunto

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
My IOS8 keyboard stopped working out of the blue. Now its reverted back to the "normal" IOS7 style. Really no rhyme or reason for it. Tried doing a hard reset, didn't come back. Issue reported to Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal