iOS 8 Beta 1 for devs available for download. Bugs/Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I am curious how many people on here are actually reporting these bugs to apple (if bug reporter is functioning for them) and sending logs and such.

I can?t get the bug reporter to work - after I enter my login credentials, it just stares at me. I think I have heard it laughing, as well.

That said, though, I have already reported several bugs via the developer portal. It?s not just a good idea, it?s our responsibility.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone know when the new iCloud storage prices will be available? They're not waiting until iOS 8 is released publicly, are they?

As mentioned in the keynote, free 5 gigs, 20 gigs a month is 99?, $3.99 a month for 200 gigs......all the way up to a 1TB. No pricing available after 200 gigs.

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
I think Apple merged the two accounts - I will check it tonight if I can download it too... I have a registered iOS dev account.

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I think they made a big mistake giving the update to the iPad 2.

If they didn't give the update to the iPad 2 then the iPad mini may not have got the update aswell due to the specs, apple would have had ALOT of unhappy customers lol

Sent from my iPhone 5S

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I'm getting the icon all the time, according to privacy settings it's the app store, eventhough I have it as "never"...

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting the icon all the time, according to privacy settings it's the app store, eventhough I have it as "never"...

It would be nice if you had quoted the post to which you are replying. It’s kind of hard to follow threads like this if you don’t.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
If they didn't give the update to the iPad 2 then the iPad mini may not have got the update aswell due to the specs, apple would have had ALOT of unhappy customers lol

Sent from my iPhone 5S

I made a mistake. I confused the internals with that of the 1st iPad.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I discovered that auto brightness is broken. Which is causing major battery drain. I submitted the bug. Aside from that everything is working really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77