My bad, you're right. But I don't have that setting at all in FaceTime
    06-05-2014 08:10 PM
    My bad, you're right. But I don't have that setting at all in FaceTime
    That's interesting. I just went and double checked and it is definitely in the FaceTime settings. I filed a bug report.
    06-05-2014 08:14 PM
    That's interesting. I just went and double checked and it is definitely in the FaceTime settings. I filed a bug report.
    I guess it has to do with the fact you're on an American provider and I'm on a Dutch one. I guess the Dutch T-Mobile hasn't updated his carrier settings for that feature yet
    06-05-2014 08:16 PM
    When I get a message and try to respond to it from the lock screen. It just blacks out and dismisses the message if I don't type something within around 3 seconds. Can anyone confirm this happens to them. I might need to file a bug report.
    06-05-2014 08:28 PM
    When I get a message and try to respond to it from the lock screen. It just blacks out and dismisses the message if I don't type something within around 3 seconds. Can anyone confirm this happens to them. I might need to file a bug report.
    Only on the lock screen though.
    06-05-2014 08:29 PM
    I liked how the "missed" section of the notification center was removed.
    acerace113 likes this.
    06-05-2014 08:36 PM
    Devs are probably happy that people can't review their apps on the beta.
    06-05-2014 08:37 PM
    That was already announced a long time ago. It served no purpose at all
    06-05-2014 08:37 PM
    That was already announced a long time ago. It served no purpose at all
    I hated it the moment I found out about it. No need for that IMO. Or at least have a setting that removes it.
    06-05-2014 08:39 PM
    When you call on the Mac it brings up FaceTime in the menu. Do not sure if that has anything to with it or not.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    06-05-2014 08:39 PM
    When you call on the Mac it brings up FaceTime in the menu. Do not sure if that has anything to with it or not.

Interesting. I haven't actually tried to call from my Mac yet. I was just poking around in the iOS settings.
    06-05-2014 08:41 PM
    iOS 8 gave me quick reply and it's not just going to be for messages. KiK, Skype and other apps will get it if they implement the API. Life is going to get a whole lot better for Apple users.
    06-05-2014 08:47 PM
    My Att retina Mini wouldn't charge. Kept saying my cable and accessory is not certified to work with this device. I'm using the original oem Apple charger. I had no choice to downgrade to charge. Anybody else have this issue on a cellular rMini? Maybe it was a fluke thing for me.
    I am having the same issueHow did you get it into DFU mode to downgrade without it recognizing the cable? MY iTunes nor my charger are recognizing the oem cable after inserting them...
    06-05-2014 08:54 PM
    I don't have this problem (iPod touch)

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk
    06-05-2014 09:07 PM
    Interesting. I haven't actually tried to call from my Mac yet. I was just poking around in the iOS settings.
    In the FaceTime preferences on Mac it is there as well.

06-05-2014 09:09 PM
    Tapatalk Pro is not fully compatible with this beta. It gets slower after using it for a while. Editing photos within the app causes crashes. The text input field disappears from time to time and so on
    06-05-2014 09:15 PM
    Tapatalk Pro is not fully compatible with this beta. It gets slower after using it for a while. Editing photos within the app causes crashes. The text input field disappears from time to time and so on
    Post it on the compatible apps thread.
    Tartarus likes this.
    06-05-2014 09:27 PM
    Already done
    06-05-2014 09:44 PM
    Also although ive had the beta since Monday, I just started getting popups basically saying "I noticed the xxxxx app has been getting location in the background, do you want to allow this?"
    I'm sure it's part of a new feature/location setting where you can decide if an app should be able to access your location "always" or "only when in use". Im curious that I just started getting the alerts today.
    Is this what you mean?

iOS 8 Beta 1 for devs available for download. Bugs/Feedback thread-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1402024999.234135.jpg

06-05-2014 11:23 PM
    Is this what you mean?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1402024999.234135.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	275.3 KB 
ID:	58038

Just started receiving these today as well and have had the beta installed since Monday.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    06-05-2014 11:49 PM
    Just started receiving these today as well and have had the beta installed since Monday.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    Yeah me too. I'm guessing that iOS just wants to make sure this is what you want.

06-05-2014 11:51 PM
    I can't get the bug reporter to work. One bug I've noticed is related to keyboard shortcuts. When you restore from a backup, it doesn't bring in your shortcuts. Also, if you add shortcuts and then restart your device, it loses all your shortcuts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    06-06-2014 12:11 AM
    Chrome, Safari and no video playback is working for me. =(
    06-06-2014 09:02 AM
    I can't get the bug reporter to work. One bug I've noticed is related to keyboard shortcuts. When you restore from a backup, it doesn't bring in your shortcuts. Also, if you add shortcuts and then restart your device, it loses all your shortcuts.

Yeah i too have noticed this
    06-06-2014 09:27 AM

Use the Developer portal website. There is a bug reporter function there, as well. If you don’t report issues, how can Apple fix them?
    06-06-2014 09:30 AM
585 ... 1617181920 ...