I think you will have to change it

Sent from my iPhone 5S
    06-03-2014 06:02 PM
    Killer update for both iOS and OSX.
    06-03-2014 08:08 PM
    Since iOS 8 is coming out in the Fall, does this mean that I will have to change my profile picture?
    Maybe...

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch (beta testing) or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    06-03-2014 08:10 PM
    Maybe...

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch (beta testing) or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    Noooo... I can't find a picture with just the iOS 8 logo.
    06-03-2014 08:26 PM
    Noooo... I can't find a picture with just the iOS 8 logo.
    Orealy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-03-2014 08:32 PM
    Orealy?

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/04/a2ebujyn.jpg

Do you have one without the Tapatalk logo?
    06-03-2014 09:07 PM
    It saves without the logo.
    06-03-2014 09:25 PM
    Totally blown away by the iOS presentation-imageuploadedbytapatalk1401845966.852813.jpg

kataran likes this.
    06-03-2014 09:39 PM
    It saves without the logo.
    It's weird I tried saving my own picture and it still had the logo.

06-03-2014 09:40 PM
    So ready for this!!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    06-03-2014 10:08 PM
    Wasn't expected at all! Apple you have a proper convert this time around.

Posted via iMore App
    We sure about that Chetan?! Well looks like the iOS 8 beta is going to be bringing me out of my iMore hibernation. I'm super excited for the new additions especially quick reply and inter app communication yeah!

Carried by a raven from the Wall.
    anon5664829 likes this.
    06-04-2014 01:40 AM
    We sure about that Chetan?! Well looks like the iOS 8 beta is going to be bringing me out of my iMore hibernation. I'm super excited for the new additions especially quick reply and inter app communication yeah!

Those continuity features and 3rd party keyboards? **** YEAH!!!

Failed install of iOS 8 on my iPad but I did use it for a few minutes.

Posted via iMore App
    06-04-2014 03:17 AM
    The only thing that really interested me was the integration with their Desktop OS (Calling and Texting from the phone even if it's on the charger across the room).

The rest was meh, cause it's basic stuff that I've been using elsewhere since forever.

I was actually more interested in iOS 8 than I am in the next iPhone, as long as the screen is 4.5-5" that didn't matter matter as long as the internals are at least as good as a 5S. I just needed to see what they were bringing software-wise, and I think the main point of iOS 8 is Continuity. The features are meh to me, and justify a version upgrade. But they didn't seem to be the real focus of things in the Keynote.

Moving forward, I don't even see a point in getting an iPhone if I'm not going to use a Mac as well. They seem married now - almost like a Playbook and a Blackberry smartphone. Almost...

Ugh, this has really thrown a wrench into my hopeful upgrade plans. Guess I keep looking.
    06-04-2014 11:43 AM
    The only thing that really interested me was the integration with their Desktop OS (Calling and Texting from the phone even if it's on the charger across the room).

The rest was meh, cause it's basic stuff that I've been using elsewhere since forever.

I was actually more interested in iOS 8 than I am in the next iPhone, as long as the screen is 4.5-5" that didn't matter matter as long as the internals are at least as good as a 5S. I just needed to see what they were bringing software-wise, and I think the main point of iOS 8 is Continuity. The features are meh to me, and justify a version upgrade. But they didn't seem to be the real focus of things in the Keynote.

Moving forward, I don't even see a point in getting an iPhone if I'm not going to use a Mac as well. They seem married now - almost like a Playbook and a Blackberry smartphone. Almost...

Ugh, this has really thrown a wrench into my hopeful upgrade plans. Guess I keep looking.
    I have an iPhone and an iPod Touch 5th generation and I don't have a Mac. You don't need a Mac to enjoy iOS devices.
    06-04-2014 03:24 PM

You and BLiNK are finally back, but Sean left.
    06-04-2014 03:26 PM
    I would like to see Sean back I'm gonna look him up on Reddit I know he hangs in that part of the net
    06-04-2014 03:31 PM
    I would like to see Sean back I'm gonna look him up on Reddit I know he hangs in that part of the net
    Wouldn't it be easier to check out every single Taco Bell in Atlanta?
    anon5664829, kataran and Tartarus like this.
    06-04-2014 03:33 PM
    I'm back as well!

Posted via iMore App
    kataran likes this.
    06-04-2014 03:43 PM
    I'm back as well!

Posted via iMore App
    You've only been gone for a week or two. The other guys had been gone for months.
    swarlos and anon5664829 like this.
    06-04-2014 04:17 PM
    Sorry but i just can do without jailbreak...there is always a tweak for any short comings from ios..like winterboard,activator,ad blocker, app locker, ect ect ect..cant name all of them..
    Jailbreak is the reason i use iphones..
    06-04-2014 04:35 PM
    You've only been gone for a week or two. The other guys had been gone for months.
    Yeah it's been quite a hiatus LOL. Now with iOS 8 announced there's new stuff to talk about again yay!

kataran and anon5664829 like this.
    06-04-2014 04:47 PM
    I have an iPhone and an iPod Touch 5th generation and I don't have a Mac. You don't need a Mac to enjoy iOS devices.
    It's not about enjoying the device, it's about getting the maximum value out of it - and that should not entail another $900+ device purchase. The fact is, it's getting a LOT harder to do that with iOS devices when you own other devices running dispirate platforms.

I don't pay a premium for a second rate user experience. $750 is a lot to pay for a device that is functionally crippled simply because I didn't buy an Apple computer.

There is already quite a disparity in user experience between a Mac and PC iPhone user, I've had iPhones, my friends have them and Macs. I see it everyday, and dealt with it. These updates are going to drive the rift too wide for me to consider it. It was already like running nails on a chalkboard owning an iPhone as a Windows User (for me) before. I was hoping that would improve a bit, but it went the other way.
    06-04-2014 05:05 PM
    It's not about enjoying the device, it's about getting the maximum value out of it. And the fact is it's getting a LOT harder to do that with iOS devices when you own other devices running dispirate platforms.

I don't pay a premium for a second rate user experience. $750 is a lot to pay for a device that is functionally crippled simply because I didn't buy my computer from Apple.
    Well now that the iPhone can have a proper relationship with a Mac there will be a lot of people thinking about going fully Apple

I use three platforms myself and I don't feel like I have a second rate experience. It's my chose but it would be more productive

My tablet use is low so getting a Mac might be my best recourse
    06-04-2014 05:12 PM
    Do you know his reddit name?
    06-04-2014 05:22 PM
    Do you know his reddit name?
    No but he mentioned Reddit and likes gaming so I'm trying to figure it out
    06-04-2014 05:25 PM
137 ... 3456