Who wants Apple to bring back full screen call photos in iOS 8?

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
I don't care either or. I am mostly on the headphones or car bluetooth and the latter shows me the name of the caller and not an image. So I am cool with or without the feature...

P_Vieira82

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Yes they should bring it back...Why bigger screens when you can have big full screen photos when someone calls?

It was a cool and different from other phones!

Now you just have this black screen and a "Midget" photo....not so Apple-ish!

And what about a "reject call" button when you phone is locked and you receive a call....!? does anyone else noticed!??

theromz

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
I don't use iOS on a phone but Android also has bigger photos when someone calls and I love it, a photo is much easier to recognise then some text, so I can quickly tell who it is; oh its the misses yay. LOL and it looks really nice.

One thing I would love to come from Android to iOS is how google ties the numbers to its maps so if a company calls you it pulls the image from Google maps/Google plus. This is amazing for recruitment agencies that always call me, now I never have to pick up their calls thinking its someone important, its also pretty cool how I can type pizza hut on the dialler and it shows me all the closes pizza huts for example.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2