Should Auki A JB Message App Be Included In IOS 8?

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm a long time user of BiteSMS on iOS and ChompSMS on Android and I love the Quick reply function. I've never used Quick Compose and doubt I ever will.

I'm all for Apple including an app like Auki in its stable of default apps, even if the ability to customise it is pared back to a minimum but I would prefer the look of Auki to be changed to be more in keeping with the overall theme of iOS though as one reason I chose Bite over Auki is that personally I think Auki looks horrible.

EDIT: I was going to add and say "oh i'll download it again and have a look" but then I remembered my jailbroken iPhone 5 is no more. It has ceased to be. It's expired and gone to meet its maker. This is a late phone. It's a stiff. Bereft of life, it rests in peace. If you hadn't nailed it to the perch, it would be pushing up the daisies. It's run down the curtain and joined the choir invisible. This is an ex-iphone.

Bah :(

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm a long time user of BiteSMS on iOS and ChompSMS on Android and I love the Quick reply function. I've never used Quick Compose and doubt I ever will.

I'm all for Apple including an app like Auki in its stable of default apps, even if the ability to customise it is pared back to a minimum but I would prefer the look of Auki to be changed to be more in keeping with the overall theme of iOS though as one reason I chose Bite over Auki is that personally I think Auki looks horrible.

EDIT: I was going to add and say "oh i'll download it again and have a look" but then I remembered my jailbroken iPhone 5 is no more. It has ceased to be. It's expired and gone to meet its maker. This is a late phone. It's a stiff. Bereft of life, it rests in peace. If you hadn't nailed it to the perch, it would be pushing up the daisies. It's run down the curtain and joined the choir invisible. This is an ex-iphone.

Bah :(
Ahhh Yes the one you dropped in the sink if I remember a short time ago!

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site

I'm surprised by two things here: one, you've never used Quick Compose?!? Such a helpful feature for texting without needing to unlock your device. Second, I wonder what about Auki looks so bad to you, especially compared to Bite? To me Auki seems very iOS-like, while Bite (for all its functionality) is a real mess from a design standpoint.