Just for Fun. Add one & remove one app from iOS 8

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
This is just for fun.

If you had the chance to add one app and remove one app from iOS8, which ones would you choose? If you add one, you have to remove one too. This is purely a personal choice for apps you would want, so don't think about the bigger picture.

And we're not talking about adding or changing the functionality of the OS itself, merely the apps that come bundled with the software.

I would say that personally, I would remove the Newsstand app as i have never and will never use it and replace it with the BBC News app as i use that constantly.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I would remove Newsstand and replace it with a built-in RSS reader like the Reeder app.

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Remove photos and replace it with a slightly streamlined iPhoto. iPhoto already does everything the Photos apps does, and a whole lot more. The only thing I'd like to see in iPhoto is slightly better share integration.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Remove photos and replace it with a slightly streamlined iPhoto. iPhoto already does everything the Photos apps does, and a whole lot more. The only thing I'd like to see in iPhoto is slightly better share integration.

Ooh iPhoto.

I like that. Top find, thank you.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I would remove the newsstand app (and add it to the iBooks app) and replace it with something like flipboard or a rss reader.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk