Remove iCloud without use iPhone iOS7 ( I have email and password)!

fabio984

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I got an iPhone from ebay, screen is broken, can't use it. iCloud is ON, I want turn OFF, I have email and password (Seller sent me).
But when I go to iCloud.com the iPhone doesn't appear there, why? Because it's with iOS7..
So I wonder if there's another way to turn it off with email and password ... ?
I think about UPDATE IT on iTunes, but I don't know if after update it will ask me to insert a simcard and pin, and then I dont have toch to type PIN or anything.

In a few days I'll fit a new sceen and can use it, but I want turn OFF now, I don't know if seller will change the password until then.

fabio984

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I think ill update on itunes and put my simcard without pin. I hope it goes to main menu, and then I can remove icloud on the icloud.com website...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I got an iPhone from ebay, screen is broken, can't use it. iCloud is ON, I want turn OFF, I have email and password (Seller sent me).
But when I go to iCloud.com the iPhone doesn't appear there, why?
Why would the seller send you his iCloud username AND passcode when all you normally need is the passcode? You should NOT be logging on to the sellers iCloud account online. Anyway, when you try to restore a device locked with the iCloud Activation lock, it will show bits of the Apple ID and prompt you for the associated passcode.
Because it's with iOS7..
I'm not sure. It's possible that the account is a dummy account or because the device is not connected, but I'm only speculating.
So I wonder if there's another way to turn it off with email and password ... ?
Again, you should not be logged into the seller's iCloud account. All you should have to do is enter the iCloud passcode when prompted ON THE DEVICE!
I think about UPDATE IT on iTunes, but I don't know if after update it will ask me to insert a simcard and pin, and then I dont have toch to type PIN or anything.

In a few days I'll fit a new sceen and can use it, but I want turn OFF now, I don't know if seller will change the password until then.
If the seller was foolish enough to give you the entire Apple ID and passcode to his or her iCloud account, I doubt they'll change the passcode, but again, I'm only speculating.

fabio984

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Wow that's a reply.
I'm updating and will see if the phone appears on icloud page now.
Well he sent me the login, and works... I know it's crazy.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Wow that's a reply.
I'm updating and will see if the phone appears on icloud page now.
Well he sent me the login, and works... I know it's crazy.

(Laughing)....You know me, I call it like I see it, but I try not to ever be disrespectful....

fabio984

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
No lucky. Now's is asking me to give access and respond on the iphone. with the screen smashed. I really dont want buy a new screen and can't use it after.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR