Getting rid of unistalled apps on apps store

Ash Dharmarajan

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
I have many apps that i have uninstalled but they are on my apps store for update. How do i get rid those uninstalled apps on the apps store? :(

Thanks

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I have many apps that i have uninstalled but they are on my apps store for update. How do i get rid those uninstalled apps on the apps store? :(

Thanks
When you uninstall (or delete) an app from your screen, it stays in your purchased list. That way you can install it back again if you want to. But one that you uninstalled should not be updating. Are you sure they were not already updated while on your screen? They stay on the update list for 14 days I think. So if you updated one 8 days ago, then deleted it, it would still show on the update list. Does it say OPEN or UPDATE out beside it to the right? If it says OPEN, then it's already been updated. If it says UPDATE, then it should still be on your screen.

Sent from from my iPhone 5

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Ash, check your screen real good. The app/apps may be there somewhere. If not, just update them and they'll go away in 14 days from the update list.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh