iPhone 5, iOS 7.1.1. Yesterday, I took it to the Genius Bar to check on the sleep/wake issue as my device's serial number is on the list of potentially effected devices. They had me wipe it before they'd do anything.

I was a good doobie, I had done a device backup to iTunes first. Up to this point, there was about 700MB of space used by "other". When I got home that night and tried to do a restore of my backup, that 700MB turned into about 6.5GB, completely overfilling the available space (16GB phone, ~13GB accessible, ~6GB of music, 5~6GB of apps and their data (over a gig for Garmin USA alone)).

After much fussing and swearing, I gave up and re-wiped and restored as new, setting up the phone as if for the first time.

Now, the App Store app has no history of my purchased apps.

I am using the correct AppleID account, everything else that flows from that account, that I use, appears to be working. I was able to restore my in-app purchased add-ons to Garmin, my Firefox bookmarks are syncing through iCloud, my calendar backup is there, etc.

Every other time I've setup as a new device, I've gotten this history which includes apps I purchased mumble years ago on an iPhone 3G.
    04-29-2014 07:27 PM
    I posted a thread about when this happened to be. I did a reboot and the problem was fixed.
    04-29-2014 08:27 PM
    I posted a thread about when this happened to be. I did a reboot and the problem was fixed.
    I should've done that first. That worked.
    04-30-2014 07:57 AM
    When ever in doubt, reboot

Glad it's working for you now.
    04-30-2014 08:33 AM
    iPhone 5, iOS 7.1.1. Yesterday, I took it to the Genius Bar to check on the sleep/wake issue as my device's serial number is on the list of potentially effected devices. They had me wipe it before they'd do anything.
    What was their reasoning behind wiping your phone before doing anything, that makes no sense ...
    05-01-2014 01:42 AM
    What was their reasoning behind wiping your phone before doing anything, that makes no sense ...
    At least one reason: If it does have to go in for repair, they don't want any customer data on it.
    05-01-2014 06:21 AM
    At least one reason: If it does have to go in for repair, they don't want any customer data on it.
    Then wipe it at that time, but to cut off a leg and then check it for gangrene is really putting the cart before the horse ...
    05-01-2014 11:26 AM