7.0.6 unexpected benefit

Marty Edwards

May 4, 2013
Visit site
I know that iOS 7.0.6 did not address the springboard crashing issue but with 7.0.4 I was having a springboard crash sometimes a few times a day and pretty much every day. Since 7.0.6 I have not had any and what caused it most (opening camera from lock screen) I've done often with no crashes. I just wonder if anyone else had noted this. I'm sure it's just circumstantial but I'm glad.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I haven't had many at all to be honest so I don't know that it has helped any yet or not lol I don't really remember any since Friday night when I updated though

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Wallace

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
Can't say the same for me. My 5s has re-sprung at least 4 time today already.

My iPhone is jailbroken too, so when it re-springs, I have a double wammy because it boots back into safe mode so I have to re-sping again to get out of that.

I have to say, as much as I like my JB, I will be going back to stock when 7.1 is released.

I appreciate the re-spring issue is unrelated to the JB.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Yeah hopefully a lot of polish will make it iOS 7 when the .1 update is released

iOS 7 has brought this greatest amount of changes to iOS. Too bad they removed the option to set the dark keyboard as the permanent keyboard. The shift key also looks very cool. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR