iOS 7 clearing Outlook reminders?

shady360

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
So, I've had my iCloud and (non-Exchange) Outlook calendars synced 2 ways through Google calendar for years. I could add to my phone and it would show up in Outlook, and vice versa. For some reason, (it seems) since I updated to iOS 7 something is really, really off. The calendars still seem to sync both ways; the issue I'm having is with reminders. For example...I have a monthly recurring reminder set in Outlook for 3 days before an event. The reminder pops-up on my iPhone 3 days before the event as it should, but it only gives me an option to snooze it for 5 minutes. So then it keeps popping up every 5 minutes. And if I hit ok, it's clearing the reminder and syncing that back to Outlook. I NEED these reminders on my phone, and because it's clearing them from my Outlook calendar I'm forgetting to do things. Anyone else having this problem, and have you isolated the issue and/or found a workaround? Am I just missing something really obvious? I noticed that the iClound Control Panel has an option to sync calendars to Outlook, but in Windows the option is 'Mail, Calendars, Contacts, and tasks.' I don't want/need all those things, I only need Calendars. Very aggravating!!

Thanks,

Jay

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2